[Smooth Butt] savoring that moment when that tight little latin asshole opens up and

Feeder

Click here to see original post on Smooth Butt For Mature Tops...

Slide2.jpg

i was cruising around the steam room at Steamworks Chicago...horny as hell (what's new?)...horny because i had only arrived 20 minutes before. i had already sucked one cock and got an anonymous nutt shot down my throat. now i was on the prowl...on the prowl for cock, a hot mouth, a hot ass...whatever came my way. It was early Sunday evening an pretty crowded. not quite peak for Steamworks....but a good crowd and a good mix of guys

Slide1.jpg

i crossed paths twice with a good-looking short, athletic latin guy in the steam room. he looked me over and i couldn't help but stare at his small ass under his towel. my eyes bore a hole in it as i made clear my interest. he walked away and then paused, removed his towel to show me his ass, and turned back headed my way. he walked up to me and smiled and grabbed the bulging pouch of my jockstrap. he began to caress the growing stiffness in the pouch. i didn't hesitate....pulling him to me i started grabbing a handful of smooth latin asscheek. for a small guy, he was athletic and muscular...and his ass was a sweet little bubblebutt that responded to my caresses. we kissed deeply, as my tongue wrestled his and probed his warm sucking mouth and he humped my leg as i grond my crotch into his, reaching around and grabbing hold of two muscular mounds of smooth latin ass. i pulled and pushed his asscheeks until they were wide open. i looked over his shoulder and saw a small crowd watching us and i decided to give them a show...pulling his asscheeks apart and giving them a good long look my hands found both asscheeks and pulled him into me. my cock screamed to replace my fingers and get inside it's new found obsession...inside that tight gripping hole. my fingertip found his assrim and started pushing inside as he arched his back and sighed as i fingered his rim. it was a hungry little pucker that gripped my finger tight. i though about how good it was going to feel gripping and milking my cock. i started pushing him f=down by hus shoulders and got him on his knees at my feet and started to feed himmy very hard cock. the crowd was enjoying the show as i leaned forward humping my cock down his throat and reaching down his smooth back to get my fingers back inside his tight litte pucker. i pulled his cheeks apart and spit down his asscrack...beginning to rub my spit slowly into his quivering, twitching hole. i knew i needed fuck him soon, but first i wanted to feast on that smooth ass, so i ipulled him to his feet and made him follow me to mt room. when we got there he smiled at the sling in my room and the thought of what was to come. he said inbroken english that he had never tried a sling before...and i sai "good...you will enjoy it".

in a second he was back on his knees sucking my cock....but i had other plans as i lifted him up into the sling on his back. i offered him the blindold and he put it on. i decided to open the door to my room and see what kind of crowd i might attract. i then began to caress and tease the smooth young latin bottom...causing him up to shiver and spread his legs further as he pushed his ass down, opening it up for me. i ran my fingers up and down his thighs as he shivered with goosebumps and anticipation. i knelt and started planting soft kisses up and down his thighs as i lightly ran my fingers up and down his asscrack. i gripped his asscheeks with my hands and my thumbs found his assrim as i pushed and pulled and slowly teased his clenched asshole open. i was determined to get that tight little clenched asshole to open up for me...so i bent over all the way down and planted a soft kiss directly on his puckered ass rim...mmmmmmmmm. his asshole fluttered and twitched under my lips and i drew my flattened tongue across it in a long lapping lick. i inhaled through my nose and savored the faint, dark musty boiscent and taste of his boi-pussy as it stayed tightly clenched in response to my tongue. i let my tongue linger on his hole and started a slow pushing and licking and sucking of his tight pucker. soon my lips locked on his assrim and i started a slow wet sucking...pulling and sucking on it until it loosened sightly. i took this as my opening and started pressing my pointed tongue directly into his hole...but no go...too tight. i pulled back and got my thumbs on his wet, spit covered rim and started to slowly message his rim...alternating pulling with my thumbs and lapping with my tongue. i decided it needed to be sucked on some more and went back at it...locking my lips and tongue on his asshole and pulling on it with my suctioning mouth. i looked up past his balls and stiff cock and saw a look of complete bliss on his face s he lie back and enjoyed my work on his boi-hole. i worked his hole for a good 15 minutes...keeping my lips locked to his now swollen assrim as i sucked on, rimmed, licked, french kissed, and feasted between those smooth caramel colored asscheeks. i pulled back and looked at the results of my work...and now could tell that i had turned his tight clenched pucker into a wet, swollen assrim that was ready for a good tongue fucking. i put the tip up in his hole and pushed...and my lonf tonguye crept up into his silky gripping fuckchute. i knew i had him as he reached down and pulled my head deeper into his spread ass. i couldn't breath but didn't care as my tongue plumbed the depths of his gripping hole.

6735054797439398031-3390903876806331179?l=smoothbutt4maturetops.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.