[RawPigSex] CumUnion Party - Dore Alley - Part Two

Pigmansex

Click to see original blog post...

After the intense gang-bang-spit-fuck I had just received, I decided to walk around the space. By this time, the place had filled up and there was action going on all around. As I walked, I enjoyed the juicy feeling in my ass. When my hole has that much cum, it gives me confidence that I can continue power-bottom for hours more. Cum is always the best lube of all.

I walked through the dark area, which was hallway that had been constructed along the edge of one of the rooms. The dark area was packed with guys, lots of action going on. Walking through, I was brushing against other guys, and I felt hands coming out and touching me.

As my eyes adjusted to the light, I saw a young, probably mid-twenties, cute cubby Latino guy with wavy hair standing on one side of the dark area. Cubby-guy was getting a blowjob from I guy I couldn’t see very well. I stood beside Cubby-guy and began playing with his nipple ring and sucking on his other non-pierced nipple. Soon we were kissing and making out. Cubby-guy was a hot kisser, and really turned me on.

The man who was blowing Cubby-guy moved on, so I started stroking his cock as we continued to make out. His dick was uncut, and kind of short and pointed. Cubby-guy reached behind and started fingering my spermy hole. I leaned in and whispered in his ear: “You want to fuck me?”

He said yes.

Because he was shorter than me and didn’t have a big dick, I knew I needed to bend over for him or it wouldn’t work. The dark area was so full of men at the point; the only way to make room was to bisect the hallway. I leaned over and put my hands on my knees for support. Cubby pushed his cock into me. Even though his dick wasn’t big, and my hole was well lubed, it hurt when he pushed inside me. I realized that the previous big-dick-spit-fuck-gang-bang had really fucking used hole. So Sore. My ass remained swollen and tender for the rest of the night.

I decided to embrace the pain; it intensified the feeling that I was sacrificing my hole.

It was also very erotic for me to be getting fucked with so many guys around me. Because of my bent-over position, men were brushing their ass and cocks in my face as they walked by.

After a short time, it felt like Cubby guy was cumming in my hole. He pulled out, I stood up and he confirmed to me that I had his load. I loved taking his young cum, mixing it in with the others. We kissed one more time and I walked on out of the dark room.

A little later evening, I encountered young Cubby guy again in the dark room. As before, we made out, kissing and sucking each other nipples. I hadn’t cum all night, so I was really hard and horny. This time I turned him around spit in my hand and pushed my dick up his hole. His hole felt warm and wet. He remained up right while I pumped his ass, kissing the back of his neck and reaching around and stroking his cock.

I didn’t cum, but probably would have if he had been bent over. Still, I loved fucking him with his cum still in my hole.

(To be continued - part two of three parts)

3009098544826527701-1279137249936174196?l=rawpigsex.blogspot.com

More...

• Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.