[RawPigSex] Memories of a Fuck - Part One

Pigmansex

Click to see original blog post...

When I was in my twenties, I used to walk to Lafayette Park at night; the cruising was more active then. I’ve always loved anonymous encounters, even before I started full-time barebacking.

One night when I was walking around the circular paths, I encountered a black guy. He had a mustache, short Afro (a little grey at the temples) he was probably in his late forties. He was dressed in jeans and a dark jacket. We eyed each other in the moonlight, He rubbed his crotch and I did the same. Then he unzipped his jeans and took out his dick. He waived it around and nodded his head up and down. I knew what he wanted. I walked off the path and behind a bench, slightly into some bushes. He followed me and I squatted down.

At eye level his dick was impressive even without being hard. It was cut, dark and veiny with a pinkish head. I have a fetish for big hanging dicks. I enjoy taking my time and making them hard. I took it in my hand and caressed it and gently kissed the head.

Then I heard him say in a low deep voice. “Suck it, suck that dick.”

Following his command, I held onto his dick and put as much in my mouth as possible, giving him lots of tongue action, showing him what a good cock sucker I was.

He was very verbal, and started saying stuff like “Suck that black dick, white boy”

He unbuckled and unfastened his pants, revealing his balls, which I immediately licked and put in my mouth. Now his cock was fully hard

I was getting into his verbal dominance and took off my sweatshirt and t-shirt in order to be more submissive. He put his right hand down and started to squeeze my left nipple while I continued to worship his cock.

“You want that dick up your ass, don’t you?” he asked.

“Yes sir, your boy needs that big cock.” I said.

I stayed on my knees and reached into the pocket of my gym shorts and took out the rubber and lube I brought with me. I put a bit of lube on his rod, tore open the package and rolled the rubber over his cock, then more lube on the rubber.

I stood up and pulled down gym shorts and took over my sneakers. I liked getting totally naked for him while I gave up my hole. There was a bench next to us, so I bent over the back of it, bracing both my hands on the top rail.

“Please, fuck me sir” I said.

He didn’t say anything, but I felt his hands spreading my ass checks then his cock against my hole. He pushed it in hard. I cried out and moaned in pain.

“Take it, take it boy,” he commanded in a low voice.

He started pumping his dick into with hard steady strokes. This was going to be a brutal fuck.

I gritted my teeth, trying to relax my s and said, “Yes sir, fuck me good sir.”

I remained there bent over the bench; after a while his strokes got even harder and more rapid. I could tell that he was going to cum, so I reached back to touch his cock to make sure the rubber hadn’t broken.

Before I could feel, he slapped my hand away and said “I’m going all the way with you baby.”

I was worried about the rubber but more than anything I wanted to submit to him, and I wanted him to cum, I wanted to be his good boy.

A couple of minutes later his cock was balls deep in my hole; he was moaning and grunting.

“Here you go baby,” he said as he delivered his seed.

I felt him pull his cock out of my hole. By the time I stood up and turned around, he had turned his back to me and was zipping up his pants. Without saying anything, he quickly walked through a clump of bushes, down the hill toward the street.

I was still focused on the rubber. I felt my hole; it was wet, but I thought that might be jus the lube. I quickly got dressed and looked around on the ground around to see if I could see the rubber. I didn’t see anything. I felt my hole again but this time put my finger up to my nose. I could smell the fresh cum on my finger.

(to be continued)

3009098544826527701-1933761569340419295?l=rawpigsex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.