[RawPigSex] Finally, Fucked with a Prince Albert - Part Two

Pigmansex

Click to see original blog post...

A little while later, I was walking through the dark room and the guy with the PA who had fucked me, “Bearish-guy” was in the sling. He was by himself, looking very furry and fuck-able. I approached from his left side and leaned toward his face and gave him my dick. He gave me a nice blow-job for a couple of minutes and then I walked around and stood between his legs.

I noticed for the first time, that aside from the Prince Albert, he was also had a small piercing between his balls and ass hole. I pushed my hard dick inside him, he felt great. His hole was open and wet enough that my cock went right in, yet tight enough that I felt completely enveloped in his velvety softness.

Bearish-guy’s ass was perfect for me. He was a talented bottom and, apart from my pure enjoyment, I felt a sense of admiration at his technique and muscle control. Good holes are an art not an accident. I enjoyed fucking him slowly while making eye contact and playing with his two piercings. He seemed to be having a good time also.

After a few minutes, a smaller-smooth-Latin guy wearing a gold chain, walked up next to me, watching us fuck. I thought it would be hot to turn this into a gang-bang, so I stepped aside, and watched as he fucked Bearish-guy for a couple of minutes, then walked away

I was even more horned-up now; I moved right back in between Bearish-guys raised legs and poked my cock all the way in him in one thrust. He let out a soft moan.

I continued to fuck him at a harder and faster pace, while I played with his Prince Albert with my right hand. It was hot thinking about how that piercing had been up my ass only I noticed a young lean handsome black guy standing to my left watching.

Young-lean guy was hard with nice cock that curved slightly upward. He stood to my left and watched me continue to fuck Bearish-guy. We made eye contact and smiled, so I pulled out and watched the lean guy put a rubber on his dick and begin to fuck Bearish-guy. The contrast in their body types made it fun to watch; the smooth lean body pumping into the furry bear.

After about five minutes of fucking, Young-lean guy stopped and pulled out without cumming. I got back into position between Bearish-guys legs and pushed me cock back in. Even after all of this fucking, his ass felt tight and sweet. He was stroking himself now and I felt his ass clinching my cock. I watched, as he jacked-off a big load that shoot all the way to his shoulder.

I stopped fucking him hard, but didn’t pull out yet. I enjoyed staying in his tightened hole, looking at the cum on his furry chest and the cum dripping of that hot Prince Albert. I was happy that after he gave me my first PA fucking, I could show him a good time too.

copyright 2011

3009098544826527701-9181324922240334485?l=rawpigsex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.