[RawPigSex] Underground Sex Club in Chelsea - Conclusion

Pigmansex

Click to see original blog post...

After being fucked by the nice dorky guy, I walked naked to the other side of the room where a guy was bent over a wooden cube. He had positioned himself so that one of the only lights shown down directly onto his ass. His jeans were down around his knees. He was face down on the table, his head was covered with thick brown hair; his ass and legs were very muscular and smooth. Obviously he spent a lot of time at the gym working on his ass and legs, making himself a sexy bottom. I stood near watched as another guy screwed him raw. It was a very sexy scene.

When the other guy stopped screwing, I approached his sexy ass and spread his cheeks. His just-fucked hole was wet and inviting so I pressed my hard dick inside. He turned back and looked at me for a moment and then went back to maintained his face down position. His ass felt wonderful. I don’t think anyone had cum inside him yet, but he was nicely lubed. For someone who was spread out for everyone to fuck, I was surprised to find his hole pretty tight.

After a few minutes of fucking, I pulled out. The evening was early and I didn’t want to cum yet. Another one of the guys who had been watching the action took my place plugging the sexy guy.

I was still naked and holding my shorts and t-shirt in my hand; I felt a cock pressing into my hole, I turned back and saw the dorky guy who had fucked me just a little earlier already rock hard again. I bent over and grabbed onto the ledge and took his nice thick cock into my ass for a second time. Only this time my ass was already well lubed with the dorky guys own cum. Judging from his enthusiastic screwing, He must have enjoying feel of his cum in my ass.

I put my shorts back on and decided to check my t-shirt. Later, I moved up to the very dimly lighted, more mellow, loft area that had furniture. There was an older black guy with a thick mustache sitting in one of the upholstered chairs watching the action in the room. He looked as though had just arrived so I decided to help him get his evening started. We made eye-contact and a knelt down between his legs.

He unzipped and took out a nice size floppy dick and big balls. This was the fist cock I had encountered in the evening that wasn’t already full on hard. I began to kiss and caress his cock with my tongue and the outside of my mouth. I rubbed my beard against his balls and kissed them too. He started talking nasty to me in a deep masculine voice, like I was his whore. ‘Yeah, baby, suck that cock, suck it baby.”

I noticed that there was someone standing very close to us. I looked up and saw a young black guy, very tall, at least 6’8, looking down watching me service the older guy.

After a few more minutes of blow-job and really hot nasty talk from the older guy, I decided to take a break. I walked around the room in my shorts watching the other guys suck and fuck. Then I spotted the young tall black guy watching me again. He had his back to the wall he had his cock out but was covering it with both hands.

I walked over to him and got on my knees. He took his hands off of his cock and revealed an enormous beautiful cut tool. We were between two guys sitting upholstered chairs, the big black cock immediately got their attention. The one on my right was a small cute guy with dark curly hair. He handed me his poppers, which I thought was a very sweet gesture. I inhaled deeply into each nostril. I was going to need all the help it to suck a cock that big.

I began with kissing his entire long shaft starting with the head and moving down to his balls. I started taking the thick head in my mouth, getting it all wet with my spit. Then moving down as much as I could on the long thick shaft. I was surprised how much I was taking. I think the combination my attraction, popper fueled enthusiasim and the shape of his tool made it possible.

Soon I was feeling his head slide into my throat and I was going almost all the way to The two guys on either side moved in closer to get a better view in the dim lighting. I reached to the right a couple more times for the poppers.

After a few minutes of sucking the tall young black guy motioned for me to follow him. I watched as he put his cock back in his pants and went downstairs. I followed him to an alcove downstairs with a sling. I noticed the sling with interest earlier in the evening but had not seen anybody using it.

He walked to the walled end of the alcove behind the sling. We kissed for a minute. He didn’t want me in the sling, in the normal manner, he wanted me to bend over it. I turned my back to him and facing the sling dropped my shorts and took them off. I bent over into the leather sling and spread my legs as wide as I could.

I felt his big hand rub some lube on the outside of my hole, I was a little disappointed he didn’t push some inside. Then I felt his big thick cock entering my hole. There was no flirting or warm-up. He pushed it all the way in one long push. I let out a deep load moan. I felt my sphincter pulsing and throbbing around his tool. He wasn’t rough, but he was going to make me take every inch with out pause. Other guys heard my and came back into the alcove area, including the two who had been watching me suck upstairs. Once again the small, cute handed me his poppers. He was a angel.

The screwing continued and I continued to moan and cry out; this was one of the most intense fucking of my life. I was grateful that the dorky guy had already opened me up with his thick cock. There must have been at least six guys around the sling. On guy starting saying loudly “Take pig, take it.” Another was saying “that’s it, take your master’s cock.”

The tall black guy kept up his forceful rhythm, never pausing and giving me a chance to relax my muscles. A good looking white guy standing in front of the sling stuck his hard dick over the sling and into my face. To the delight of the crowd I stretched forward and took his cock in my mouth. “Yeah suck it pig, suck it.” I heard. The young black guy was going balls deep into my guts. Then I heard him moan loudly and felt his big cock throb in my ass. He pulled out and slapped my ass with his big hand. He zipped up and moved out through the guys. I stayed bent over the sling for a minute just to recover from the intensity.

Most of the guys moved on, but the guy who had been calling me a pig stayed behind and watched as I erected myself from the sling and put my shorts back on. He didn’t say anything but just looked at me with a huge grin on his face.

Copyright 2010

3009098544826527701-4857146537028043043?l=rawpigsex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.