[RawPigSex] Underground Sex Club in Chelsea - Part One

Pigmansex

Click to see original blog post...

I spotted a hot guy leaning on the ledge of the downstairs play area. He was about 5’10 with blond hair and a thin but powerful build. He was wearing a black t-shirt, and jeans with his fly open. He was stroking his beautiful big cock.

I approached him and he gave me an encouraging look. In a minute I was on my knees between his legs sucking his cock, taking him as deep in mouth as I could. He reached down and started squeezing with my nipples, so I took off my t-shirt and crammed the end of it in the waistband of my shorts. He aggressively and firmly worked my nipples with both hands while I continued to deep-throat his big hard cock.

More men began to enter the room and some were crowding around us. I stood up and lowered my shorts down and over my sneakers. I wadded up my shorts and t-shirt into a ball and held them in my right hand. I was completely naked except for my sneakers. The blond guy got on his knees in front of me and went down on my already stiff dick. He was an expert cocksucker. I felt the hands of other men on my back and ass.

The blond stood up in front of me, we kissed deeply and he put both his hands on my shoulders and began pushing me back and downwards. I was surprised to feel a hard cock against my ass.

I had been unaware that one of the other men had positioned himself on the ledge against the wall behind me. The blond guy kept pushing forcefully down on my shoulders while simultaneously the man behind was pulling my ass cheeks apart. I turned my head sideways to see the man behind, he was wearing glasses, kind of dorky looking and with a big grin on his face. I looked down and saw and big stiff dick right below my butt.

The two of them continued to push and pull me all the down onto his thick long cock. The dorky guy grabbed my waist and started fucking me while I squatted over him. His big rod felt intense going inside my hole. The dorky guy started fucking me with intensity while the blond guy squeezed my nipples hard. His cock was really opening me up, then I felt him grab harder on my waist and thrust hard into my hole.

My first load of the night.

3009098544826527701-37190619288128722?l=rawpigsex.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.