[Promiscuous Top] Overloaded

Feeder

Click here to see Promiscuous Top's original blog post...

I've been out of commission for a bit, but today I got some service from a big ripped muscular guy with a rather funny face, who came over to drain the accumulated cum of the past two weeks. For the second half of this month I've been insanely busy with work and social stuff and just didn't have the time to look for sex. Simultaneously, I got an ugly infected hair follicle. (Sorry, you asked.) You can't really wave that in someone's face and ask them to suck it. It cleared up on its own, thankfully, but seems to have left a bit of a scar, which I hope isn't an issue. None of this was particularly sexy. So since the last entry I wrote, I've lived hookup-free. In a way it was rather pleasant-- there's so much more time in the day when you have a good reason to ignore your dick and all the flakeout knuckleheads on line who string you along and leave you high and dry for the next knucklehead. But today I knew if I didn't get off my nuts were basically going to pop. In my absence a new crop of dudes seem to have appeared on the various hookup sites and they wasted my time all morning. A Craigslist ad I posted did manage to attract the Big Meathead who was very excited by the prospect of getting a big load, so he's the one who got it.

As you might expect this didn't turn out to be a drawn-out affair. I was skeptical of the pics but he showed up looking just like them, except for the face, which is much worse for the wear. The body was fantastic-- granite shoulders and guns like engorged Italian salamis. He stripped down at my request, to little black briefs that only showed off how shapely the curves from his broad back down to his tiny waist to his (fairly little) ass and thick thighs. His chest was massive and hard with big nips. With this beast between my legs slurping at my engorged, neglected tool, I wasn't going to last long. I wrapped my legs around his back, with my feet crossed just above his ass, and he hooked his arms up under my thighs and buried his lips in my bush and just held my dick in his throat for long stretches, which was enough to make my head spin and come close to ejaculating several times. I had to push him away repeatedly and hold my dick by the head to calm down a bit. It would be sad to unload this cargo after just two minutes of sucking. Some cum did leak out the first time I pulled him off, which he lapped up greedily, and took off a little bit of pressure inside my balls. But I was back to wanting to cum within 30 seconds of resumed sucking. He actually wasn't a fantastic cocksucker-- not as skilled with his tongue as I like-- but this probably helped me last as long as I did. I gripped his wrist with one hand and flicked his nipple with the other and felt my bone harden into steel in his throat. It was too intense; I couldn't feel the pleasure of gliding on the edge because the hydraulic disaster in my balls was just too urgent to ignore. I've never needed to cum this bad.

I tried my best to hold back, to focus on his ass, which I bent over and stroked through his briefs for a bit, or on making out with him, which he didn't seem too into. But the next time he got his mouth on me, and applied a few slow licks to my dickhead, I cried out, "I can't hold this back," and he took that as a cue to suck the hell out of me. When the first shot came out, he did something no one has actually done before-- he pushed my tool as far down his throat as he could and somehow timed his swallows to my explosive jets. Each long spurt went straight from my balls, down the barrel of my tool, and directly down his gullet. It was interesting-- again not the intense feeling I get from having my dickhead licked hard while I unload, but a rather cool sensation of having my semen immediately spirited away with no warm pooling around my cumhole as the cocksucker's mouth fills between swallows. Interesting.

This whole thing barely lasted 15 minutes. He was definitely a good cockhound; even after I was done cumming and just stroking the last bits of pleasure out of my dick, he stayed posted between my legs with a close-up view, waiting for the inevitable dribbles of semen that would ooze out as I softened, and licking them up. And for a while he kept my rubbery dong down his throat afterwards, which was nice warm comedown for me.

He chatted a bit about his apartment versus my apartment but refused anything to drink. And then trotted out, taking my jumbo load with him. Not the best hookup ever but at least my testicles are back to their normal size! 1153350060096141372-2699443796071126650?l=promiscuoustop.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.