[2 Pigs] fan mail part eleven every guy i hook up with fucks me bare

AnonStory

Here's another hot series of emails from a fan:

"Hey guys, I've been reading your blog for a year now. Love seeing other guys out there who take it raw!I got into bb about 5 years ago. Before that I was a complete top and only used condoms: I met one hot twink, 'Matt,' who convinced me to try bottoming and he got me hooked!

We've been together since then and got married about two years again (go Canada!). The thing is, we both have a strong kink about cheating on our partners and taking raw loads. He likes to watch me get fucked and we've built up a few fuckbuds who he trusts to be neg. I love it and really get into being whored out to some stud, but I also love flat out cheating on him. I have fucked way more guys than he knows!

He works all day in an office and I go to art school, so my calendar can be wiiidde open if the guy is cute ;) Most days I manage to hook up with a regular or someone on a4a. I've even got a barebackrt profile that is getting used more and more. Every guy I hook up with fucks me bare. I tried to use a condom once, the first time I cheated on my husband.. We'd only been married three weeks and an old friend invited me over to hang out. One thing lead to another and he had me pinned facedown on his couch. His dick was so thick compared to Matt's that it hurt like fuck when he shoved it up my dry ass, but in less then a minute I was fucking myself onto that thing and squeezing around it.

The condom I'd handed him was still lying next to the lube and it felt so good I just let him go for a few minutes, then I'd get him to wrap up. He got off in record time though so before I knew it he was grunting and I could feel that veiny cock throbbing really hard! My ass got all slick and loose and I kept squeezing it around his dick while he peaked and dropped off.

I felt so guilty the next day that I almost told Matt but when I thought about how hot and horny I still felt, I didn't want to. Three days later I went back to him for another load and this time I didn't look back.I know I'm taking a massive risk with him, but he fantasies about everything I actually do and has talked about what would happen if one of us was poz. With the way I keep going it's gonna happen sometime and I dunno how I feel about it yet. I just know that I get so fucking turned on by cheating on him and taking a random load from some hottie online."

"To answer your question, my bf has fucked me plenty of times when I've been loaded up! My trick is to wake him up with a BJ, sit on his dick and milk him for a load first thing in the morning. When he goes off to work I either call up a fuckbuddy or if I'm feeling REALLY slutty I'll trawl craigslist/mh for some anonymous cock. By the time Matt gets home he's ready for round 2 and he fucks those loads in deeper. Sometimes he notices the cum but he always passes it off as his, he knows I like to keep loads in me as long as I can! ;)

He loves that I'm slutty enough to walk around all day with his load but he's never found out it's not all his. My record is four loads on top of his. I dunno how the fuck he missed that, when he pulled his dick out it was all creamy and foamy and my ass was pretty sloppy! I haven't taken any bullets yet that I 100% know.

A couple of times ‘ been kinda iffy and the guy was probably poz: one guy (big maori guy covered in tats) was really reluctant to cum in me and I had to work for it. I thought it was just 'cause some guys don't like to cum in you when they're new to bb, they always want to spray it on your face or your back for some reason. But when he was getting dressed I saw one of his back tats was really spiky tribal and it kinda hit me like 'Oh.. that's a biohaz!'. He'd tried to work it into a bigger design but it was completely different from his other ones.I got a little freaked (well REALLY freaked) and I basically shoved him out the door and hit the toilet trying to get his load out, had an enema, the works! By the time Matt got home that night thou I was beyond horned up, I actually fucked him which is pretty rare!

Thanks guys, great to be able to talk to someone about this!"

Definitely hope to hear more from this hottie!5486372999613260578-2970166591954837745?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

• 3 years later...

i always get hard at the notion that i send str8 married men back home to wifey and family...with my babies all sprayed in his guts...thick ropes of it, stick to the absorbent walls and membranes of his rectum, and begin to soak inside....only thing better is having a Brother ADD his to the mixture..OINK LUV breeding men at rest areas, or bookstores..let the seed FLOW...deep raw...

i always get hard at the notion that i send str8 married men back home to wifey and family...with my babies all sprayed in his guts...thick ropes of it, stick to the absorbent walls and membranes of his rectum, and begin to soak inside....only thing better is having a Brother ADD his to the mixture..OINK LUV breeding men at rest areas, or bookstores..let the seed FLOW...deep raw...

I would hook up with this married guy in Las Vegas and we'd both fuck and dump in each other just so we could fuck our wives/girlfriend after. I remember one time I was pounding her doggie style and his cum started leaking from my ass. Can you guess what happened? I scooped it up with my finger. Put the finger in my ass to get more then stuck those cummy fingers in her hole.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.