[Promiscuous Top] Addendum

Feeder

Click here to see Promiscuous Top's original blog post...

Today I got a nice note from Cute Son yesterday, thanking me for the load I slathered all over his chest and face. That's class! He said next time he might need me to cum on his asshole, while his legs are spread wide. I told him I would be happy to oblige... that's just another step on the road to getting my bare, oozing dick inside him and squirting the cum where I *really* want it to go. I'm happy to inch my way along with this one, and invest a couple of external loads and hookup sessions that could go to new guys to get what I want. He's so fucking cute.

But... a thank you note for ejaculating on someone ten years younger and a thousand times hotter than me, after he gave me his body to slobber and sweat all over as I saw fit for an hour! What a life!1153350060096141372-2803814038807423994?l=promiscuoustop.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.