[RawLadLondon84] So I suppose I should tell u about my sleazy weekend last weekend…

rawladlondon84

Click here to see RawLadLondon84's original blog post...

Met up with a regular couple. I’ve met them a few times now…. they live 5 minutes walk from my house which is beyond perfect but more importantly they are really nice guys and i feel really comfortable with them.

So this isn’t going to be a long blog as I’ve had a LOT of vodka and a whole week has passed so old memory is vague.

I chatted to them on Gaydar, they said they were looking for more fun so I went over.

We started with a political debate, best left untouched right here right now, but then headed to the bedroom…

My ass was proper tight to start with, needed a fair bit of rimming , fingering and poking to get me ‘thick cock’ ready. Which btw both of them have, one longer than the other but both thick….

So I took both their cocks, both thick as I said…

They fucked me one after the other…. I gathered they both enjoyed my ass seeing as we’d met a few times now and they asked me back. I know my body ain’t all that but it clearly worked for them!!!

The magic of it all – I had my ass filled with piss. One of them put their dick in deep, really deep, and kept it there, and stopped. I asked if he was Okay, and he said that he was waiting for his bladder to release icon_wink.gif

So me being me just made myself comfortable….

After a minge or two (minute or two for you americans)…..I felt a huge deeeeeeeeeep load of piss hit my insides. EEEEEEEEEESH IT was a lot!!!!!!!

I was just at the point of saying ‘enough now stop’

Then they swapped and the other dude stuck his dick in me (TBF I didn’t notice the difference of dick sizes as the overwhelming amount of piss i had in me was bigger than the dick sizes)…

So guy 2′s dick was deep in me….very deep, stopped and I could feel his piss pouring deep in me…. I was just at the point where I was about to push him away to stop him, then he said he was finished. Good bloody job as I was about to burst honestly.

Some people go for colonic irrigation. The amount of piss i had deep in me from these two guys was beyond the amount of liquid a colonic provides believe me! But nevertheless it was shexxxxxy.

So we decided to get another guy around. To be honest my ass was struggling a bit…i had a LOT of piss in me…. and holding it in me was tough shit.

So I held, and held, and held. Eventually we found a guy, someone I’d met before ( the first guy I’d piss fucked and pissed over a few years before). He turned up but was more interested in one of the guys I was with. He was completely drug fucked. Not my thing. ( If u rely on drugs for good sex then thats a sign that ur crap in the sack init).

So we had an hour or two with this dude wandering around fucking, playing, etc etc but none of the action during his time with us was worth mentioning tbf.

Eventually it was just the three of us again (when the drug fucked guy got the hint!).

So I still had LOADS AND LOADS of piss in my ass. I was painfully holding it in me but conscious it was probably gonna be a messy release. I was ready for bed.

BUT that wasn’t good enough for the other two guys. They still had to shoot their load. So guy number one shoved his cock (not slowly, proper fast , deep and hard) in my guts, fucked me hard for a few minutes then shot his load deep in me.

Then without warning he pulled out (i carefully contracted in case my ass exploded!) then before I knew it his BF shoved his slightly shorter yet thicker and harder cock deep in me, fucked me faster than fast itself *in me. Don’t think my ass has ever experienced such hard fucking before. The previous guy had just shot his load in me, and all that piss was still in there. He was like Delia with a whisk mixing it all together.

Guy number two shot his load deep in me. Two loads of spunk and two HUUUUUUGE loads of piss deeeeep in my ass. And proper hard fucking. Normally clenching does the job in holding piss and spunk in but I’d been fucked so hard for so long this time that clenching wouldnt have done the job…..so I had to go toilet and release ;(

Ass felt beyond amazing. I could live forever in this feeling of being PROPER full down below. But no, had to empty ;(

So emptied and went home and slept (after all, I’d been awake getting fucked for 15/16 hours!!!!!! yes the above actually lasted as long as that!)

Was amazing. Hot, painful, sexy, smelly, pissy, etc etc.

So there u go, don’t say im not good to u all. Now PLEASE RT MY BLOG! Post my blog address/website everywhere u can icon_smile.gif

Cheers

Oh and as a special thanks for staying and reading, ive attached a picture.

J

X

Photo-on-24-06-2012-at-00.15-1.jpg

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.