[RawLadLondon84] Raw Heat Pig Party – Paradise Spa, Islington

rawladlondon84

Click here to see RawLadLondon84's original blog post...

So you may have read elsewhere on my site that I’ve never been to a BB sex club!I’ve always felt it might be daunting, im not the slimmest or fittest and I’ve always been put off by the idea that I’m going to end up walking around naked amongst a load of fit muscly men…However, I’ve read about the new Raw Heat Pig Party in London Islington through another blog*and having seen an event listing on BBRT for tomorrow night in Paradise Spa, I’ve decided to be brave and give it a go. I’ve been told by the organiser that attendees don’t have to be naked, trackies are fine – so I think that’s what I’ll be doing until im comfortable there!There are 159 confirmed attendees on BBRT (which I’m sure will increase closer to the time), and whilst I know that it’s unlikely that many will turn up, I’m pretty sure I’ll be able to get a few loads of cum in me icon_wink.gif The more the better! If you are interested in attending have a look at tomorrow nights party listings under Greater London.Still a bit nervous about it, but having read that it’s an attitude-free night – it should be fine!So I’ll be there, taking as many loads as I can from whoever wants to give me some! If you are planning on going get in touch*and let me know.I will update the blog after the event with as much detail as I can remember. Party starts 11pm on Friday 17th Feb, ends on Saturday lunchtime. I’ll be there for opening and will stay until close. Might be a rather interesting journey home on public transport on a Saturday afternoon with a sloppy arse full of cum icon_wink.gif Well, I hope anyway!Hopefully see some of you there!

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.