[Give Me Seed] Labor Day Weekend Sexcation in Louisville 8/31-9/2. Part 1

GIVEMESEED1974

Click here to see Give Me Seed's original blog post...

Load Count for 2012: 158

I've had an itch for a "Sexcation" (a time away from home for the sheer purpose of sex) for quite some time. I had initially planned on Atlanta. However time and finances conspired to make me consider someplace closer and cheaper. Since I have a soft spot in my ass for Louisville, I decided that was where I was going. I had made a reservation at a value-priced chain motel and by Friday morning was on my way. After placing the appropriate notifications (Craigslist, A4A, BBRT Q/C + a "Sex Party" listing) I was ready to go.

#1: He (34-looked younger, 5'10", 160, smooth, 7 uc, Hispanic) responded to my Craigslist ad right away. Really cute guy with a sheepish, shit eating grin. His cock was the perfect size to be fucked with first and had a really nice curve to the left. He shot a big load up my ass which lubed me up for the rest of the night.

#2: I'd been talking to this guy (51, 5'11", white, 180, muscular, smooth, 7.5c with an amazing downward curve) for about a week on A4A. He didn't look at all like the type who would breed someone at a cheap motel. He looked like someone's very handsome distinguished gay uncle. I really wanted him to fuck me doggy style so I could feel that curve working my prostate but he wanted me to ride him. Ah well, when I'm with a man, he's the boss. A very nice guy who was extremely appreciative of my hole.

#3 & 4: These guys responded to my BBRT advert. (#3, 50's 5'10" 220, 6c fat, white bear. #4 53, 6'1" 230, 7.5 uc, mega-hairy white bear). I think they were a couple. The first guy couldn't wait to get inside me and barely had his clothes off before his cock was enjoying my hole. He fucked me on my knees on the edge of the bed like a mad man for about 7 minutes before dumping his load inside me with a roar. Man was he ever hot to trot! Even his partner said "Jesus, that didn't take long!" He replied, "With a hot ass like that I just couldn't help myself!" We all had a nice chuckle about that. After a few minutes of chatting #4 decided to take his turn. He fucked me for quite a bit longer before unloading which was just as nice.

#5: Another Craigslist respondent, this kid (18-he said, 6'2" 7.5c, smooth black twink with a very trendy style) was so nervous I didn't think he was actually going to go through with it at first. As soon as I got my hot wet mouth around his cock, I could tell he was all in by the rapid rate at which he became fully erect. I think he was a bit surprised by the wetness of my hole after he got inside me. This kid's style was totally appropriate for someone of his age; awkward, rough around the edges, uneven rhythm, and fast. Unlike many bottoms, I don't mind it one bit. Its the youthful exuberance that I appreciate. Pure unadulterated lust, horny-ness, and the desire to satisfy oneself. He did try to hold off as long as possible, going so far as to pull out and walk around the room for a few seconds which was a new one for me. Finally he couldn't take it any longer due to the fact that I was squeezing his cock with my hole every time he drew out. I could feel every throb of his young cock as he pumped his load inside me.

#6: From my Sex Party listing on BBRT (30, 6'2", 200, muscular, smooth, black, 8x6 cut, so fat I could barely get my mouth around it). Came in, got his nut in my hole, and left.

#7: From Craigslist. I had met this guy (24, 5'9", 160, very cute semi hairy otter, 7c) about 2 years ago when I was in Louisville on business. I kind of had an inkling (a hoping) it was him when he hit me up, but wasn't 100% sure till he walked in. He LOVES a loose sloppy hole. I told him I had 6 loads inside me before he got there and that made him rock hard. He likes me to not squeeze at all while he's inside me and even tells me to push out which drives him wild. He also likes me to lay flat on my belly so he can push his knees against my legs to push them as far apart as he can. I love that. As long as I do what he says, I'm rewarded with a nice load.

After this I decided it was about time for a rest and muted all the electronic devices to take a "disco nap". More to cum in Part 2!! 5941317752444009453-4157001739142371554?l=givemeseed74.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.