[Give Me Seed] Introduction

GIVEMESEED1974

Click here to see Give Me Seed's original blog post...

Well, I've finally decided to start a blog. I know its kind of late in the game, but I decided what the world needs now is a new bareback blog!

A little about myself. I'm in my 30's, currently #175 and 6' tall, I keep my head buzzed because I like the look and its easy to maintain. My body is smooth and most people, (men & women) think I shave it. I have an average body, somewhere between a twink & a bear, but am working every day to live and eat healthy. My ethnic heritage is 1/2 Black and 1/2 White. I look really exotic, but when I open my mouth and talk I'm the darkest white guy on earth. A little bit Carlton on Fresh Prince.

Now the juicy parts. I'm a completely insatiable bottom, bordering on nymphomaniac at times. If there is a hard cock and a load of cum to be had, I want it. I'm 100% all about letting any man breed my hole. I don't care about your age, race, physique, cock size, or anything. If you got a load to give, I'll take it.

I'm sure more details will come out during the course of this blog and I will try to keep some details private. I'm a total professional in my career and not many people know what a slut I am. I hope you enjoy hearing about some of my sexploits amid all the other blogs out there. This is mostly a way to keep a record for myself.

GIVEMESEED5941317752444009453-1005309683722127901?l=givemeseed74.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.