[2 Pigs] nyc denver fuckfest denver part two

AnonStory

Hey guys, first of all let me apologize for taking so long to get this posted. I know you’re all wondering how it went! It was a really hot time. Unfortunately Matt did not break his record (he took 8 loads), but we both still had fun.

I had a crazy week coming back from Denver and just didn’t have the time get this posted. I sat down to write it up late last night but then stupid me thought I’d check A4A “really quickly” and next thing you know it’s 3:00 a.m. and some hot-assed Latin guy is trying to fist me…. (a story that deserves it’s own post). Anyway, here goes…

We told you about Thursday night, so now on to Friday… It’s funny, you’d think you have all day to prepare for gangfuck, but it’s amazing how the time gets away from you. First we had to get all the profiles arranged, and the party postings, and then we had to write the CL post, not to mention answering all the email, and then of course we had to get ourselves ready. And get the room ready – proper lighting is key!

BBRTpartylisting.JPG

And then there were the attendees, who were of course not like “sure, what time, I’ll be there” – instead it was like, “how many guys are coming?” “do you have any more pics?” “I like groups but only small groups” and so on. (One of my favorites was “what are you guys into?” It’s a bareback gangbang, what do you THINK we’re into?!) And then the total bottoms who wanted to come. You get the picture.

So we tried to set it up this way: the first load was going to be mine, and I wanted to make a video of Matt taking my 6-day load, so we had to do that first, and then we invited the guys who said they only wanted “small groups” and then we were going to open the doors to everyone.

I fucked Matt and finally got to blow my big load up his ass. And yes we did manage to video it. The wild thing is that it was the biggest fucking cumload I think I’ve ever shot. There was so much cum!! I’d pulled out to shoot on his hole and there was so much I couldn’t get it back into his ass. I pulled out after a few thrusts and my cock was just drenched in cum. Here are some pics of that:

matt-ass-load1.JPG

matt-ass-load2.JPG

fingering.JPG

After that Matt got his cummy ass on the bed and waited, and I started emailing and messaging.

The first guy to come was a shorter shaved head muscle top, total hot slut. He fucked Matt like a champ, asking him, ““do you really want my load? Do you really want my load?” Matt of course said he did, and the guy blew inside Matt’s ass. I sucked his cock when he pulled it out, tasting both our loads. When he pulled out he goes, “It is so wet back there!” I was so turned on by it that I slid my cock back into Matt’s ass, and then Matt sucked the guys’s cock. As he got dressed and left he said, “Now I can go back to work with your ass on my cock.”

Loads 3 and 4 came from this freaky Greek kid who said he was 18. He was a bit of mess but damn could he fuck. He had Matt face down and was pounding his ass, one of those guys whose ass seems to move separately from the rest of his body, like a piston. After he’d fucked Matt for a while he pulled off, telling me he’d cum twice. But Matt was a bit skeptical since he didn’t feel anything, but we decided we’d give the kid the benefit of the doubt. I was so turned on from seeing him fuck that I tried to get my cock into his ass, but he said he wasn’t into getting fucked after cumming.

I got some photos of him. First one is him fucking Matt on the bed, and then there are some of my cock and his ass, and finally some of his cock and body as he was getting dressed.

greek.JPG

greekass.JPG

greekassmycock.JPG

greekcock.JPG

greekgettingdressed.JPG

Handling all the email and messages at the same time as being a participant in the fun was really hard. Some guys had 10,000 questions. Here’s a typical exchange:

Him: responding to party invite for a gangfuck

Us: “Hot man. We’re at the xxx hotel, room xxx”

Him: “you guys vers? party?”

Us: “1 bottom, looking for tops. We're trying to break Matt's record of 19 loads.”

Him: “hot..you guys sound hot and nasty...so just walk in and go at it?”

Us: “yep! he's got two loads in already”

Him: “hot..what else you guys up for?”

Us: “that's pretty much it, we're whoring out Matt”

Him: “hot...got more pics of matt?”

Us: “yeah, check out our xxx profile (same name). But no more chat, OK -- really busy here replying to messages. Hope to see you soon.”

Him: “hot...be hot to suck your cock when i'm fucking your boys ass”

Us: “fuck yeah, you can do that! I got a big one for you”

Him: “nice...you got poppers? favors? All that”

Us: “poppers”

Him: “going to clean up and head over”

And needless to say after all that he didn’t show up.

The 5th load came from a heavyset black guy with a fucking beercan of a cock. I don’t know if he was the one, but one of the people who’d been messaging me was one of those “who else is there?” types, and he wanted assurances that he wouldn’t know anyone there, so I had to tell him what other black guys had said they’d come.

Anyway, Matt was really having trouble taking the cock, it was really painful for him. The kept fucking away, with Matt under him. Finally Matt begged him to either cum or to stop, and then he gave Matt a nice big load. (Matt’s words: “Big load, worth the wait. NO, not the weight.”)

The next guy to show up was a total vers bareback poz slut pig with a very big cock. Late 30s, I’d guess, tall, lean, shaved head. And up for everything! First he fucked Matt, and I got so turned on watching that I started fingering his ass, then I worked my cock into his ass while he fucked Matt. I guess that turned him on, because next thing you know he pulled out of Matt and flipped me face down onto the bed and started fucking me.

He shoved his cock into my ass into one thrust and I really had to clench the bedsheets to get through that first wave of pain, but after that it felt hot as fuck. He fucked me for a bit and then said he was going to cum (I admit I might have egged him on a little bit ;) LOL), blew his load in my ass, then pulled out and went back to Matt, giving him the leftovers.

I felt my ass and it was dripping with cum, which got me so rock hard. I went back to fucking Matt while the guy was getting dressed and soon shot my second load into Matt (total: 7 loads). Well, watching that got the guy all hot and bothered again, so he took his pants off again and shoved his big cock back into Matt and blew his second load (total: 8 loads).

He loved being photographed and taking photographs, so we have some of him fucking Matt.

GBtop2.JPG

GBtop1.JPG

Then here’s one of my ass after he’d bred it.

DanBred.JPG

Then here are some of Matt’s ass after he took the guy’s second load. In this one the guy is spreading Matt’s cheeks to show his ravaged ass.

CIMG2425.JPG

After that Matt needed to take a break. The black guy’s beercan cock had really done a number on him. We decided to maybe call it a night then, and started logging off the profiles. But one more guy showed up, and he was in some ways the oddest. Latin guy (we think), mid-30s, spoke very little English.

Since Matt was taking a break I offered him my ass, but I guess he didn’t get the bareback memo because he wanted to fuck with a condom. I thought what the heck, it’ll be hot knowing he’s working the other guy’s big poz load deeper into my ass.

So he rubbered up and fucked me in a bunch of different positions. I tried my damndest to get the condom off him. At one point he’d taken the condom off and I was straddling him, rubbing the tip of his cock against my ass, but when I went to slide it in he pulled away, “no, not safe” he said,

But here’s where it gets wild… He starts sucking my cock and before I can process what he’s doing, he has slicked up my cock, spits on his hand, slicks up his ass, and then lowers himself over my raw cock and takes it to the hilt. Whoa!

It was so hot that it didn’t take me more than a dozen thrusts to get to the edge. I didn’t say anything, just quietly unloaded inside him. I don’t know if he noticed or not.

Then he pulled off my cock, put on a condom, and went back to fucking me. I was urging him to cum, which he did, unfortunately inside the condom. When he pulled out I told him to empty the condom on my ass, which he did. I pulled my whole open so that I could get some it into my ass. I tried to finger in as much as I could, but my ass was just awash in semen. Here’s a picture of that.

dandripping.JPG

Total count: 8 loads in Matt’s ass (2 from me), 2 loads in my ass, and 1 of my loads in the Latin guy's ass.

After that we went to bed and spent some time surfing and looking at various profiles and sharing notes on past fucks. One really wild moment came when Matt realized that he’d fucked with a hot slutty couple that I had been chatting with for over a year. Here we are in bed with our hard cocks in our hands.

cocks.jpg

Next post: my video of breeding Matt!

5486372999613260578-9205115173186027896?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.