[Sperm Pig] Impromptu Threeway

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

On Saturday afternoon, as you know, I’d already taken two loads. One from a buddy in the steam room at my gym, and another from a big dicked Arab guy from Craigslist. So I wasn’t really looking for more trouble.

But 10:30 pm rolled around and I found myself on Scruff. I got a message on there from a guy I’d messed around with before. He was at a bar close by and wanted to know if I was up for a breeding. Seeing as how he has an 8.5 inch cock, I said “Fuck yeah! Bring it on!”

We ended up messaging back and forth for awhile because he was with a buddy, and the buddy was trying to figure out if he was going to cum along or strike out on his own for some sex. He eventually found something else, so it was just going to be 8.5 and me. Which was just fine.

As he’s on his way over, I get a text message from the buddy who joined me and the black dude for a three way LAST weekend. He had just finished up work and wanted to know if he could cum by and drop off a load.

“Um… sure. But I already have another guy on his way to fuck me too.” I texted back.

Naturally he was down with this, as he loves walking in on a fuck in progress. He asked if he could be the third, and a text later I learned 8.5 was cool with it too.

So it was on.

8.5 arrived first (in more ways than one!) and I quickly sucked him to full hardness. Then he started lubing up as he wanted to get to fucking my hole. I got on all fours, and with a snort of poppers his cock was in me to the hilt.

When he bottomed out and I groaned in pleasure, he said “You needed that big cock in you, didn’t you whore?” I couldn’t argue.

He started fucking me nice and slow, and then I got the call from the second guy who was in my lobby. I buzzed him up, and he walked in on me taking a long-dicking from 8.5. He watched for awhile, and then joined right in.

Buddy 2 stood in front of me so I could suck him while 8.5 kept fucking me. It was fucking awesome— being spit-roast is one of my favorite positions! Then we all shifted a bit and I ended up on my back. 8.5 re-entered me and started really fucking me, and buddy 2 got up behind him and started working his nipples. And with a slight pause to re-popper, Buddy 2 stuck his cock up 8.5’s ass!

8.5 was NOT fully expecting this but man did he get off on it! It took all of 30 more seconds of pumping from both of them before 8.5 was loading my guts with his swimmers. Buddy 2 pulls out of 8.5 (which made him shudder and twitch) and then 8.5 slid out of my now slick chute.

Then Buddy 2 flipped me over and drove his cock into my wet hole… HARD! He stood/squatted behind my ass and pounded me for several minutes while 8.5 watched. And then he too added his spunk to the mix. When he pulled out, cock slime was running down my taint and balls. It was fucking SWEET!

After a few awkward moments of stilted conversation and post-coital relaxation, they both cleaned up and left (at two minute intervals). I wanted Buddy 2 to stay and fuck another load into me (as he was still hard) but he needed to get home.

All in all, it was a good Saturday.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.