[Spreading My Legs] BARN 3-WAY

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

This is an experience I had this past summer with a couple guys who live up in Michigan. I had seen their ad a few times on Craigslist and it always interested me. One was a bottom and the other a married bi guy. They were always looking for a guy who would fuck the bottom and then get fucked by the married guy. I shot them an email and we exchanged a few messages before finally setting up a date and time to meet. They had said that they would host, have a place out in the country and could do it outdoors or even in their barn if I wanted. I had never had sex in a barn before and immediately told them that is the setting I wanted.

I drove up on that hot Sunday afternoon wearing just a jock and a pair of jeans. The top was down on my car as I drove farther off the main highway onto a gravel road past lots of cornfields. I noticed only one house on the road besides theirs. Pulling into the driveway I saw there were two cars parked there and in the back was a run-down barn. The barn had no doors on it and some of the windows were broken out. I got out of the car and texted them that I was there and rang the doorbell. No response...so I walked around to the back. I thought maybe they were waiting in the barn so started walking back towards it. The two came out of the house and met me in the backyard. One guy (the married top) I knew since I had let him fuck me in the adult bookstore once and then he had come to my house and bred me one day as well. I was looking forward to this as he has a nice cock. He always has a nice speedo tan line and it just makes his thick cock look even better. He grabbed my ass as we walked into the barn.

141.JPG

Married top guy cock

They had the barn set up with some haybales in the middle and some blankets thrown over them. Above that was a chain hanging with some wrist cuffs attached. We all stripped down. The bottom guy (I will call him Chuck) is about my age, balding, slim build although a little belly and a small dick. His ass was framed by a white jock and written on the waist band in black marker on the back was the words "FAG HOLE". He quickly got on all fours on the haybales and presented his ass. The married guy (Tony) pulled his jeans down around his ankles and I knelt down in my jock and started sucking his thick pole. After getting his dick hard and wet he laid it on Chuck's ass crack.

158.JPG

157.JPG

Tony fucking Chuck

I moved around so that Chuck could suck my dick while Tony slowly inserted his bare cock up his smooth hole. Tony started a slow fucking while Chuck took turns sucking my dick and sniffing on poppers. After a few minutes, Tony pulled his dick out and I stepped behind Chuck and inserted my rock hard cock deep up his hole. Tony stepped completely out of his jeans and stood over Chuck on the haybale so I could suck his dick and I fucked his friend's pig hole. Tony and I used Chuck's holes back and forth and I certainly made sure to clean his cock each time he pulled out of his ass.

155.JPG

Tony fucking Chuck

Finally I wanted Tony's cock up my hole so I bent over part of the haybale and let Chuck watch as his friend slowly stuck his raw cock in my butt. The thickness hurt at first but once it slipped into my hole and bucked back to meet his thrusts. The combination of the hot sun, the sweat was dripping off all of us and the poppers this was turning into a great fuck fest!

177.JPG

175.JPG

Me taking Tony's cock

Tony fucked me for a bit and then we decided it was time to string up Chuck. Putting his wrists into the cuffs he was at our mercy now. Strung up just wearing his jock was a hot picture. We took turns using both his holes. I stood on the haybale and let the pig nurse on my cock for a while as well.

167.JPG

It was getting very hot in the barn so they suggested we go inside to the bedroom. Grabbing our clothes we walked across their backyard butt naked and went to the bedroom. We ended up making out with each other, eating lots of butthole and Chuck and I taking turns getting Tony's cock in our ass. I eventually ended up breeding Chuck and did Tony. I also got a hot load from Tony shot up my hole as well. I think I was at their house a few hours that day and had a great time. Our schedules have meshed up to get together since but we have kept in touch and hopefully we will all get a chance to play again soon.

187.JPG

190.JPG

195.JPG

197.JPG

196.JPG

Bedroom fuck pics

1634756165775156548-5694247081919655121?l=ryanamc2.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.