[Spreading My Legs] Quick fuck

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

Rainy gloomy Saturday afternnon and all my housework and chores are done, I decided to jump online and see if I could get some dick lined up. After a short while I got an email from a guy in a neighboring town. He is here from New York visiting family. His profile didn't list his age but he had a nice body and thick dick from the body pics.He said he was a top and looking for a butt to plow safely this afternoon. I am not one to pass up a good ass-pounding so I quickly shot him my address.

Chest.jpg

He arrived at the set upon time. I would guess he was about my age but a short guy (maybe 5'6") with a clean cut look. I led him to the bedroom where we started making out a bit. Usually someone who is a great kisser gets my cock hard right away. Alas he wasn't a good kisser! I got him stripped down to his orange Diesel briefs and dropped to my knees in front of him. I started mouthing his growing cock through his briefs and slowly started pulling down the waistband. Soon his fat cock (see below)flopped straight out and I quickly swallowed it.

540c676690c43a07a9a45b8a1588764c_3%5B1%5D.jpg

I sucked him for a bit until I started tasting precum and stopped, Didn't want him to cum until I had this fat fuckstick in my hole. He laid me on the bed on my back and crawled between my spread legs. I could feel the head of his cock poking around my hole while he bent to suck and lick on my nipples. I was hoping I would get that are cock up my ass raw but it wasn't to be as he reached around to the nightstand and grabbed a condom. He slipped the rubber over his erect cock and then lubed my ass and his dick., He slowly entered me as I had my legs on his shoulders. He slow fucked me for a bit while my hole loosened up some. After about half his dick was inside me and it was feeling good, I reached back and grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him all the way into me. He didn't fuck me that long before busting his nut. He was trying to jack me off afterwards but I told him that I didn't need to get off...just happy that he used my ass to nut. Pretty hot seeing his cum load at the end of the rubber hanging off his deflating cock though! He quickly cleaned up and left, I would guess he was here maybe 20-25 minutes total. Quick fuck but he opened my hole a bit!

1634756165775156548-634268791597572836?l=ryanamc2.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.