[Spreading My Legs] My 1st Post 9-21-12

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

After reading so many different blogs from guys around the world I have decided to start my first one for myself about my exploits in the wonderful world of gay sex. This is going to be a place where I tell you about the many different men and experiences that I have had and continue to have on a weekly basis.

I guess I should start by telling you about myself first. I am a mid forties gay man that lives in the northwestern part of Indiana. I have always knew I was gay even though had a girlfriends until I was in my 20s. I am 5'10", 150 pounds, slim, 7" cut cock (see below) and in shape. I am very versatile in bed although probably prefer being a bottom more. I just like hot piggy sex and also into 3-ways and groups. I have some regular tricks (most of them are married or have partners but are looking for something on the side) that I play with as well but nothing beats a hot anonymous hookup! I am really attracted to hot hispanic and latin men and turned on by uncut cock...although that is just a preference and not a requirement!

soft+cock+3.JPG

I guess I will tell you about my most recent hook up first and then will try to keep you updated as I have them. I usually work weekdays so the hookups occur in the evenings or on weekends. I took some vaction time off work this week so I thought I would see if I could get some morning sex. I jumped on a hookup site yesterday morning and saw mostly the same guys that are always online. When I check this site from my phone at work I am always hit up by guys looking for morning sex but alas I can't get away during the times they are free. I had been checking out this one profile from a guy and we had even exchanged a few messages in the past but never had hooked up.

He quickly set me a short message..."Are you looking?" Of course my morning hard-on answered right back and we traded a few short messages and then I gave him my address. He is 34, about 5'10", slim swimmers build and 7" cock. He said he was a versatile bottom and his profile said he played safe. I usually prefer hot bareback sex but I hadn't gotten off in a few days so I thought what the hell.

After a quick shower, I set out the lube and didn't place any condoms on the nightstand. He arrived on time and we made out as I let him in the front door. As we were kissing I reached around and grabbed his ass and slipped my hand down the back of his pants and found out he wasn't wearing any underwear! Love guys that come ready to play!! Leading him to the bedroom, we continued to make out as we slowly undressed each other. He has a nice slim body with a little chest hair and a pierced right nipple along with a couple small tattoos on his chest and arm. My dick was rock hard and he quickly got on his knees and started sucking my throbbing morning boner. Not wanting to cum too soon, I laid him across the bed and and we made out some more and then flipped around into a 69-position so we both could enjoy dick. While sucking each other I managed to get his legs spread apart and starting working my tongue down to his balls and rubbing his asshole. Soon enough my tongue was buried deep in his hungry little hole. I really get off on tonguing a hot butthole so as I was face fucking him my tongue was fucking his hole. We did that for awhile and then I swung around and stuck my tongue (fresh from his ass) right down his throat and he had no problem tasting his own ass on my tongue. I knew then he was a nasty pig too! ;)

I then got between his spread legs and starting rubbing my cock head all over his spit slicked puckered hole. I reached back for a bit of Gun Oil lube and smeared it on my bare cock and he never mentioned a condom at all. I slowly started pushing the head of my dick up his hole...man it was tight! Once I got the entire length in I slowly started fucking him and making out with him. As my thrusts got faster and harder he started moaning and telling me to fuck him. I thought it was time to use that hole for my pleasure. I quickly pulled out, flipped him over on his stomach and pulled him to the corner of the bed. From that position I could stand up and really slam my cock into this fuckhole. Slapping his lightly hair covered ass a few times I buried my cock to the hilt and started slamming my raw dick into him and had to will myself not to cum too soon!

Then the dirty talk started and I told him that it was so hot seeing my big raw dick deep in his butt...trying to set the tone so I can get a few pics next time! After fucking him for awhile, I felt my nuts churning and asked him if he wanted my cum deep inside him. He grunted out a "Yes!" so my thrusts picked up and soon I was dumping my three day load deep into his guts. I was whispering in his ear that I was breeding his ass and pushing my seed as deep into him as I could. After a few seconds I caught my breath and slowly took my dick out of his ass. I was ready to give him some head to get him off but as he rolled over there was a huge pile of cum on the bed. I had fucked his load right out of him!

After a quick clean up he was on his way with my load up his ass. Said he would be back for more in the near future. Hope so...it is always nice to find a hot bottom boy that takes cock and cum.

May head to the local bookstore this afternoon and see how many cocks I can get there! Also in the future I will be posting some pics and stories of some of the other hot guys I have played with in the past.

[h=2][/h]1634756165775156548-8994590415808436945?l=ryanamc2.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.