[Life In The Raw] Folsom Weekend, Day one

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Friday afternoon, Jake and I met in the Castro. Did our usual kissing and making out, he grabbed a coffee and went to his friend's house where we would be spending the weekend. We washed up and washed out, and relaxed in the guestroom/playroom. He pulled me close to him and we made out, grabbing and pawing at each other. I then ate out his furry muscled daddy-ass.

I slid my raw dick inside of him, and began to fuck his hole. I love the way his furry ass looks when I fuck him doggy style.

I laid him flat on his stomach and pounded him, I pulled out and we kissed. Then he told me to get on my hands and knees. He ate my hole, lubed up his tattooed dick, and slid it into my ass. He fucked me in and out, i did my best to open up for him. He pounded my ass, telling me that he has wanted inside his boy's hole for some time and had to get in me first.

I gave a wicked grin and reminded him that I got in him first, and he said that I would be getting bred first. He kept pounding my ass, then flipped me on my back and kissed me.

I'm not that great at taking dick, since I don't do it often, but I am good at dirty talk, and I know what turns Jake on, and I know he knows what I am trying to do when i talk real dirty, trying to make him cum ASAP, he told me he would cum when he felt like it, that he wanted to enjoy this fuck.

Eventually I began to relax more, and take his fucking, he began to ram his dick really hard into me, and busted a huge load of his poz cum in my ass, then I flipped him over, and fucked his hairy white ass, grabbing his hips and driving my dick into him, I hadn't cum for a few days and had a huge load for him. Finally I let loose and huge load of cum in his ass, we pulled out, kissed, and he held me while we napped.

Then went to a BDSM party that night, Jake flogged me again, and I watched him get flogged and whipped, and I held him while he was whipped, feeling the force and vibrations as he was struck, was so fucking erotic. I held him as his threshold was tested and pushed, and we kissed after he was done.

It was great being there with him.

We went to our hosts house and he bred me again, before we went to sleep.6205496180732721325-5543243494720567709?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.