[Spreading My Legs] FRIDAY FUN

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

The work week was done and I was certainly in the mood for some hot male contact. Jumping online I was soon contacted by a 27 yr old student (James) who was looking to hook up later tonight. His profile said he was into oral, which although is nice very rarely gets me off. He unlocked his private pics and I did the same. He said he wouldn't be able to play until a couple hours later which was perfect since it gave me time to grab a bite to eat and shower.

James showed up at my door and I let him in. He was very hot!! He stood about 5'10" with a very slim smooth body. Dark curly hair topped off this stud. He had told me that he liked lots of foreplay and making out as well as the oral. We immediately started kissing and exploring each others mouths with our tongues and our hands roamed all over each other's bodies. I could feel his hard little ass and rock hard cock through his jeans.

I quickly led James into the bedroom where we stripped each other down. As he stepped out of his black boxers his hard dick sprung straight out. It was about 7" cut and dark pubes around it. He also had a small tattoo right above his pube line. Either his cockhead is covering it up in the pic below or he had the tattoo done after this pic was taken.

3c05e7891ae48ddd5a3670b309cfd6c5_3%5B1%5D.jpg

Jame's cock

He laid me on my back and quickly crawled on top of me as our hard cocks grinded against each other. He is a great kisser and we made out for a bit before he slowly started working his way down my chest and stomach until he reached my cock. He just licked the length of my shaft and started sucking on my balls. I just spread my legs as he gave them a tongue bath and then he started working further down past my nuts. I could feel his tongue slowly start licking my asshole and it felt so good.

I wanted to get some of his ass and cock as well so we worked our way into a 69 position. He could deep throat my cock and would hold it deep in his throat as his eyes would meet mine. We were eating each other's holes and sucking cock for quite a bit. I didn't know if he was wanting to fuck (since he had told me earlier that he was only into oral) but I certainly was wanting too. Rubbing our bodies all over each other and making out was such a turn on for me. James started calling me "Daddy" and then the dirty talk started. I flipped him over on his stomach and he arched his ass up and out so I could really get my tongue into his smooth boyhole. He told me that he was only a top but that I could eat his ass as long as I wanted.

He could sense I wanted some kind of fucking to start so he started rubbing my ass and wanting to know where I wanted his cum. I told him that he could shoot it anywhere he wanted...my face, throat or ass. I put the length of his cock on my butt crack and started slowly rocking back and forth as I lay on top of him making out. So he asked me if I wanted his cock in my hole. I simply answered by squirting a little lube on the shaft of his cock and slowly sitting down on it. I was surprised when he didn't ask for a condom! I slowly started riding the length of his dick while jacking on my cock. He told me that he wanted me to shoot all over his chest. He didn't fuck me too long before I could feel the four day load building up in my nuts. I told him that I was close and he told me to shoot it all over him! I started squirting the cum out...about eight full blasts all over his chest. His dick slipped out of my hole and I leaned over and started making out with him. I reached back and starting jacking his cock while pushing my tongue down his throat. Soon he was getting close and I could feel his cum shooting out all over my ass cheeks and running down my crack. I did reach back and push some of his load up my hole.

While cleaning up we chatted and he told me about school (going for his masters at a local community college here). As I walked him to the front door, he turned and gave me a long sloppy kiss and said he hopes we can get together again. I have his cell number and will be hitting him up again to play. I really want his load in my ass next time! Very nice guy and a great way to start off the weekend!1634756165775156548-7320434167270678816?l=ryanamc2.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.