[Sperm Pig] Another Awesome Fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

So.

My buddy with the ginormous cock came by yesterday and fucked a few IQ points out of me. An as usual it was fucking incredible fucking.

He has the biggest cock I’ve ever seen in real life an it makes for amazing sex.

I’ve mentioned him several times (the cock is a reported 10x7) and I truly feel every inch. Especially the 7” around part.

We always start with me sucking him— which I can only fit about half of in my mouth. He’s so think its a struggle, and there is no way I could even get more than his head past my throat.

Then I straddle him and slowly work him inside (raw of course) with the help of lots of lube and poppers.

Because the thickest portion of him is about 1/3 the way down the shaft, that’s the threshold point. Once I get that part inside, the rest of him slides in nicely.

When I bottom out on his groin, the head and first bit of his cock pops into my second ring— which we both feel and relish.

It’s the most intense feeling of pleasure/pain. I highly recommend it.

Then I start riding him. Slowly at first (usually) to get my pucker used to his girth. But yesterday I was so ducking horny (an the poppers were fresh) so I started doing almost full stroke bounces right off the bat.

We usually talk and trade sex stories while I’m riding him. I love hearing about his adventures with guys who’s eyes were too big for their colons and chicken out when they see him.

Even better are the stories about him fucking guys who *almost* can take it all, but cry out in pain when he tries to get that last inch home.

Or then there are the young whore bottoms who take him to the hilt, but last 5 minutes before they cum and then want him OUT.

Big 10 and I always fuck for an hour solid. Minimum.

And he loves how he can pop all the way up inside me and fuck my ass with his entire length.

Without ever separating, we rotate positions. He rolls me onto my back and pistons in and out of me that way.

Then we do his and my favorite position— the T. He lays on his left side, I’m on my back, legs over him and impaled on his dick. We fuck a long time in this position— it drives me bonkers.

Sometimes to cum he gets me on all fours and just rapes my hole hard. Or on my stomach.

Yesterday he finished up by getting me back onto my back and slam fucking me into a stupor. I work his nipples and this gets him to cum.

Thank god for poppers because he hauled after my hole yesterday. And when he came (it had been a week for him) he flooded my upper colon with his semen.

At this point, I’m usually so overstimulated that I don’t need to cum. But yesterday I needed to.

Desperately.

So as his orgasm was subsiding, we got back into the “T” and I started jacking furiously. And I begged him to fuck his load deeper into my guts.

He did.

And the feeling of his still hard massive meat popping in and out of my second ring made me blow.

I came EVERYWHERE.

Normally I cum a good amount, but it doesn’t shoot- it blurps out onto my stomach. Sometimes a spurt gets to my chest.

Yesterday sprays of my jizz hit my chin, chest, the sheets, my belly, him, etc. It felt like I was orgasming myself inside-out.

Then we just lay there and chatted for like 10 minutes until he was soft enough to slide easily out of my ass.

The feel of his meat pulling out almost made me want another fuck.

Almost.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.