[iBLASTinside] Loading Zone: Stealthing a Drunk, 19-Year-Old Top

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Welcome to iBLASTinside’s Bareback Loading Zone, the place where readers and fans of iBLASTinside.com send and post their own tales and adventures. These are all true and told to Mark who occasionally massages the writing a little if needed. Do you have a story to share? Send it to Mark*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png.

Today’s submission comes from a versatile who doesn’t always bareback. But he ended up with a drunk 19-year-old and he just wanted that cock inside him raw.

[h=1]Slipping the Condom Off a Drunk, Inexperienced, Teenaged Top[/h]I have been reading iBLASTinside for a while now. I even traded some random e-mails and pix. *I really like the “Loading Zone” stories and so thought I would share one of my own.

the-bareback-loading-zone.pngI do not bareback all the time but it is a strong preference. I am versatile and have been with guys that lose their erection when wearing a condom. I have had that problem at times as well. I do try to do some level of risk management and not bareback or even have sex with people that seem sketchy.

I know how condoms work and so I have knowingly had protected sex with guys I knew were HIV positive. *I get consistently tested and there have been times where I have taken fuck buddies with me to get tested.

So with that in mind… I steathed a dude as a bottom on two occasions.

I figured he was clean based on his sex history — only 19 and sex with only one other guy. *He and I had met via Manhunt and exchanged phone numbers. We text back and forth and he was very shaky about meeting up in person.

On the day I got him to come over, I received a text from him in the afternoon asking how he would know that I am not a serial killer. I have no idea what I said but it was a suitable, smart-ass answer.

The next text came after midnight. *He wrote he wanted to come over and fuck me. The one person he’d fucked around with tried of screwed around with caused it to hurt a lot and so he said he wouldn’t bottom.

He liked my tats (I have quite a few) and really wanted to see my PA in person. *He had seen pictures but said he didn’t like that most of the dudes were older and he was excited that I had one and was close to his age (I was actually 33 but I have always looked a lot younger).

He got a little lost coming to my house so he called.. and he was DRUNK! *Now I hate dealing with drunks and people on drugs. You can be a little high on weed but that is it, that is my deal breaker.

pa-cock.pngBut I’d spent enough time texting this dude that it was a matter of pride that we hook. I got him to the house. He was way nervous and told me he didn’t know how to start. I straddled him sitting on the sofa, kissed him and asked with a grin if that would work.

After a while I stood up, took him by the hand and let him to the bedroom. He said he wanted only to top but he was pretty submissive. Nothing wrong with a submissive top, it is just not stereotypical. I threw him on the bed and stripped him. I sucked on his dick for a while and then he looked in my eyes and asked if I was sure it was ok for him to fuck me. I think he so associated bottoming with pain that he didn’t get how fun it is.

He told me he wanted me to put the condom on him. I gave him a look; he smiled and said that even when he hadn’t been drinking he had trouble getting it on.

His tone thin body with a nice amount of hair he was very unhappy with. I think he wanted to look like a twink and not a baby otter. I thought he was hot. I pulled out a condom, ripped it open and put it on him. *I got on top of him and rode him for a while. *He had a legit 7 inches (which in guy-speak is 10 inches cuz assholes lie).

He was able to sit up with his cock inside of me and kiss me while I rubbed his chest. I love that move but it only works with dudes who are big enough.

I was enjoying myself, I was. *He had a nice cock and —*while drunk and inexperienced —*was pretty good. *He then asked if I would let him fuck me doggie style. *I got in position, he lined his cock up and shoved it in hard. Ah, there is the inexperience, but whatever I had already taken it. He fucked me for a bit but had some problem hitting his rhythm and he pulled out too far and totally left my ass.

Like I said I was having fun… but I really wanted to feel it raw. Unlike iBLASTinside, if I had to choose between no condom and can’t cum inside or condom partially on, and cum inside.. I am going no condom both as top and bottom. *It feels different as a bottom without the nasty latex. *I reached behind and adjusted the condom and pushed his cock back into me and pushed back on him while he thrust. *He leaned forward to lay on top of me and hammered me for a while and again pulled out too much.

I reached back and adjusted the condom a bit and pulled it right off. Remember he is drunk. *And I put the cock back in me. *Now at that point I figure he had to have known what happened. *He leaned back into me and fucked me and when he told me he was gonna cum I jacked off. *I had the condom still in my hand and dumped my cum on it. *Not in it, I could not be that coordinated but I came.

Once I let him pull out (I helped) he layed back on the bed. After a bit, he got a look of panic on his face and asked where the condom was. I showed him it in my hand and he said, “Oh, okay.”

Now I thought I was in the clear.

He hit me up over a month later. No contact between these times.

He sent a text and asked if he could come over after the bar. *Said he hadn’t had sex since he fucked me and he really needed to get off.

I kissed and stripped him once he got in the door and got on all fours. He was not very drunk —*not like last time. He struggled to get the condom on; he was putting it on backwards. *He asked for help so I did. *He fucked me for a while doggie style and then tried to flip me.

I helped him and got on my back but he could not keep it in. I helped him get it in but fumbled around my hole on purpose and simply took the condom off again. He fucked me good and really got into it. He came so much I could feel it. I got off and he pulled out and got dressed and left.

I never heard from him again. I assume he knew at least the last time and it freaked him. But who knows? He was a good fuck though.

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

I Needed a Massage. I Bred Instead.

I've begun a workout regiment with a personal trainer. A tragically straight personal trainer — an i...

Brief Visit to Beantown

Back from my tropics vacation (and much to write about) but I'm off to Boston for a quick visit. It'...

Travel Diary: My Little Piggy

Meeting fans of my blog is always a little risky.There is the stalker element. I've been stalked...

Three Abortions: Zero for Three in My Attempts to Pop a Load

When am I not horny? Probably the immediate moment after I shoot a load into a boy, but I recover qu...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.