[Life In The Raw] Folsom weekend- amazing moments

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

These are a collection of fun or great moments from Folsom 2012, that I couldn't make full blog posts about, or aren't really sexual, but awesome nonetheless:

- meeting a longtime blog reader, who has become a friend, and walking Castro with him and just chatting

- seeing more black men in leather, rubber, gear than I have in previous years.

-getting @rawfuk ready for the cumunion party by passing him around in a circle at KOKbar, fcuking him in front of a bunch of people

-a guy getting crazy and out of hand at the fair, and Jake putting his arms around me and telling him to back off

- running into @kinkypisspig and @knottyfucker at the fair, and Jake, kinkypisspig and I having a very fun, and very public piss drinking session

-Jake and I being able to flirt with other guys, while holding hands, sucking dick and eating ass side by side.

-walking the fair with Jake, and a guy passing me, tapping me on the arm and saying "LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!"

(I seriously stopped, Jake was laughing, I couldn't believe that had happened)

random fan, YOU ROCK!!!

6205496180732721325-4737974456936473990?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.