[2 Pigs] nyc breedin matt the video denver part three

AnonStory

Hi guys, hope you like watching this as much as I liked doing it! We wanted to the video to show what it would be like to be fucking Matt like an anonymous hole, so it starts with me walking into the hotel room, then eating his ass, getting undressed, and then fucking and breeding his hot ass.

The video goes dark for a few minutes in the middle because I had to put the camera down - it was really hard to fuck with a camera in one hand. But while it's dark you can hear Matt beg for my load...

Hey Mark does he sound familiar? ;)

Then I pull out to cum (Matt's filthy talk put me over the edge) and pick the camera up in time to get my cum shot.

Here are two photos from the last post - loved seeing how much cum Matt's ass pulled out of my cock!

matt-ass-load1.JPG

matt-ass-load2.JPG

Start stroking, guys!

p.s. here's a photo I forgot to post last time - it's one more shot of that hot poz top's cock who bred both of us. Yum!

CIMG2413.JPG

5486372999613260578-8320480583123387117?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.