n oldie n a nice surprise in a couple of tiwnks

won a curry competition for two, went out friday for the prize. three of us went, we split the difference. thats the boinrg part.... well lets finish the boring part in one paragraph..... we stopped out, danced the straight club silly (they know im gay n both been plenty of times to gay scene but tonight id promised im with them). it ended that way 4am to bed.....

next morning, up at 830am. horny. i always am when ive been pissed the night before. ive pulled guys whose fucked me senseless drunk, comment on me, saying i know why your bottom, i comment back wait till morning. this morning i was incredibly horny

1015am and im at the pickup point. expecting no one to bethere, but i was chatting to a fitty at 900am. he said hed be there in ten mins, i said give me a hour i need to clean out

hence he wasnt there. still i got fucked by a guy in his fifties, not my type, but he dropped his pants obviously confident. one look at the cock and the cock ring and the pa. i knew it h.ad to be in me

he fucked me, dissapointing i got to say

allotment i drove to, three hours down there, sweating, still doosched out and the older guys cum up me

text message received one hour ago *(fuck i didnt hearthe beep whilst digging)... a 24 yr old top who has done me on numerous occasions... i got a younger lad in bed with me, we are both fucking tops, we think we both fucked you several times, anyway your hole needs filling n we need to dump

shit it was sent a hour ago, if i want to be on rawtops cumdump network i defo need to be quicker in response than this i thought to myself. anyhow, i went over

i got fucked silly. first the chubbier lad whose lost shit loads of wegiht, but hes got some right girth on the cock, he fucked me n filled me. then the skinnier boi with a broken arm. nice long cock but not too much girth

but he can fuck for 40 mins non stop., everytime i have to beg him to cum. he will not cum to u beg, he can always fuck for aslong as yer ass can take it. previous bb ecnounters with this boi n i mentioned if he would like to fuck me with another bois load up me, was always met with the same screwed up face n a defo no. this time he fucking loved drilling the other lads load up me

hope i get a follow up call soon