[Spreading My Legs] MEETING BRYCE

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

I first met Bryce about five or six years ago. At the time I was working in a neighboring town that Bryce lives in. There used to be a crusing bathroom in an old rundown mall not far from my place of employment. I had stopped by there a few times on my lunch hour and had gotten some blow jobs and even swallowed some loads myself.

The bathrooms had two stalls, the first stall with a door and other other without a door. Mostly lots of understall action, jacking and sucking, was all that went on in there. I happened to go into the bathroom one afternoon and as I opened the door I could see and hear guys shuffling and sitting back down on the toilets. I walked past the stall with the door and went into the no-door stall and saw Bryce sitting there with his pants around his ankles trying push his hard-on down between his legs. Bryce is a very handsome man with a great smile and tanned skin. I excused myself and stepped out to wait for an open stall.

Soon enough, the guy came out of the closed stall and left the bathroom. I quickly jumped in the stall and pulled my pants down to my ankles and started jacking off. After a few seconds of foot tapping and looking underneath the partition, Bryce dropped to his knees and I followed suit. Soon enough his expert cocksucking had my dick cumming deep in his throat in no time. Pulling up my pants and leaving the bathroom, I waited in my car to see this man as he left. Bryce exited the mall and hopped up into a big truck and left. I made sure to memorize the truck and license plate and always looked for it when I went to that mall.

Bryce and I hooked up many times at the mall there exchanging blow jobs and I even fucked him in another store's bathroom in the same mall. Anyway, after awhile we exchanged phone numbers and got to know each other better through texts and emails. I found out that Bryce has a partner and they kind of have an open relationship (I have had sex with he and has partner seperately). I have been to their gorgeous home and have fucked both of them. I have also played with Bryce at a beach and even took him to the local bookstore one time to whore him out.

Although we don't get to play as often as I would like due to conflicting work schedules and his partner being around more lately we did manage to hook up this past summer a couple of times (including a hot 4-way with FelchingPisser and a young guy, but I will leave that story for FP to tell on his blog). We reconnected a couple months ago via a hookup site and he invited me over to have at his ass saying he wanted my piss, cum and fist. Who could pass up an invitation like that?

As I enter the long driveway to his house my dick gets hard knowing the routine. I have drank a couple bottles of water on the way over so that I am full of piss for this pig. I park and walk around to the back of the house to their bedroom. I know he will have the french doors unlocked and will be waiting for me in bed. As I open the door I can see Bryce in bed wearing a pair of black chaps along with a red, yellow & black designer jock strap. His PA amd cock ring adorn his dick. I quickly step out of my shorts and starting licking and tonguing that smooth hot hole of his. He has an amazing ass and I love to tongue kiss it deep.

Bruce+4.JPG

Bryce's hot ass!

Glancing around I see he has his toys laying on the bed along with a can of Crisco and various lubes and poppers. He tells me to drink up (he supplies the Gatorade) as he wants my hot piss. After some mutual cock sucking, rimming and making out, I am ready to fuck him for a bit. I insert the head of my raw cock into his ass as he hits the poppers and passes them back to me. I fuck him for awhile doggy-style enjoying this pig's ass. Flipping him over on his back, his legs immediately go up over my shoulders. I sink into that moist hole again while leaning forward and making out. I think Bryce could get fucked all day as he never gets enough and really enjoys totally giving himself up to a man.

After a bit I decided that I wanted to open up his hole some before fisting him. We used a few different large dildos on his butt until he said he was ready to have my fist. I have to admit that I am pretty new to the whole fisting thing but was willing to expand my horizions. Bryce had me coat my fist and wrist with the Crisco and also his asshole. He coached me through it, inserting one and then more fingers into his hole until after awhile I had my entire fist up his hole. He kept hitting the popper bottle while I slowly went deeper into his ass with my fist. I think by the time we finished I had my arm up him well past my wrist.

Soon after pulling my fist out, I felt the need to piss, He told me that the bed was waterproof and he was ready for a hot pissload up his ass. I had never been able to piss with a full hard-on before but once my cock was inside him again I let loose with a huge stream of warm piss. It felt so hot filling his insides with my urine. I slowly pulled out and saw some dribble out of his hole and fall to the sheets below. Not to waste anymore I knelt down and started licking his hole. He asked if I wanted some and I told him yes. He relaxed his hole a bit and squirted some of my urine back into my mouth. I swallowed and asked for more. This time I didn't swallow it but brought it up to his mouth and let him taste it as well. We ended up repeating that process until his ass was piss free!

Bruce+1.JPG

Bryce's PA and ass!

By then it was time to give him my load. I stuck my dick back up inside his hole and fucked him hard until I shoot deep inside his ass. I pushed my load as deep into Bryce's ass as I could and lay there with my slowly softening dick still inside him as we kissed. It felt so good to be back with the hottest pig I know! Hopefully our schedules will work out again soon and we can get together and breed again,

Bruce+2.JPG

Bryce's cock!

1634756165775156548-9160669383755998688?l=ryanamc2.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.