[Life In The Raw] Folsom Weekend- Cockpit

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Sunday the 23rd, after the Folsom Street Fair, Jake and I went back 'home' to take a nap.

After the nap, we laid around, deciding if we would go to the party, or stay napping in each other's arms. Our piggy sides won out, just barely, and we got ready for the cockpit party.

We got there, undressed, and Jake went to the restroom, in the meantime, I ended up flirting with this hot older guy, and soon, I wa nailing his furry ass.

Jake came over kissed me and said

"I turn my back for a minute, and you're already pounding some hole, GOOD FOR YOU!!!"

Soon, I pulled out, and Jake was bent over a couch, and my dick was inside his furry ass,

by "special buddy" sfsub(BBRT) was at the party, and we ended up taking turns fucking Jake's furry hole. Jake went and had his fun, which included getting fisted by a really buff black guy, fucking holes, and getting his fucked.

He and I both bred Sfsub, and there were some hot muscle guys taking dicks blindfolded that I enjoyed fucking as well.

Once again I ended up in Jake's hole, and I fucked his furry daddy ass until I seeded him deep.

He wanted to cum one last time, and was looking for a bottom to dump his load in, i got sfsub, and gave him to Jake to use, I loved watching Jake enjoy his hole, and soon, Jake busted a huge cumload deep inside of him.

We were about to leave, but there was a sexy as fuck rough trade looking white guy, who was very submissive, and i used his jockstrapped ass to dump another load. Jake and I left the party and went home, the final night of Folsom was over, and soon, it would be the painful return to reality.6205496180732721325-5076116096351606341?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.