[iBLASTinside] Kik it with iBLASTinside

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

“My e-mail didn’t get your attachment. Could you text it to me?”

“Your text didn’t come through. Could you e-mail it to me?”

“My computer crashed. I don’t have any pics.”

“My pics are all on my computer at home.”

“What’s your phone number. I promise I’m not a stalker.”

“Too many people steal my pics and use them so I don’t send any.”

“Do you use Yahoo (or AOL or MSN) messenger?”

By now, I’ve heard a lot of excuses. Short of sending your e-mail address or cell phone number, you’re kind of stuck. Moreover, today’s world has radically changed. I actually like chatting with folks, saying hi, hearing from some readers and learning a little more.

I discovered Kik. It’s a cross-platform text messaging application that doesn’t require you send anyone you cell phone number or your e-mail or any strange 1H2Y89837G!% identification string.

Simply enough, you can message me on Kik at iBLASTinside.

Kik is quick and works simply, just like your text messenger. Oh, and you can send pictures. You can even take a quick shot and send it along. I can maintain the privacy of my cell number and even e-mail address if I wanted. It even offers additional apps that allow you to send videos or maps.

I’m a total convert. I’ve been using it for a week and I love it.

Kik works with Apple devices, Android, Windows Mobile, Blackberry and Nokia’s Ovi. Just visit Kik.com opens-in-new-window-w.png*to learn more or search your respective app store to download and install.

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

Driven

Already three-fourths of the distance from downtown, he sent me a text: "You're neg, right?&quo...

Loading Zone: Bareback Virgin Top Experiences Bare Ass

Bareback Bliss for Raw VirginYo. I've never read your blog before yesterday but felt like I had ...

Top Ass at the Glory Hole

My testosterone rebounded of late or something. I'm hornier than a hound dog in heat with an ass ras...

A Bunch of Other Things About Bottoms That Bother Me

Revenge of Rage Against the Bossy BottomBottoms can be so demanding. Look, I get it. Ultimately it...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.