[SFVersCumBoy] Double loaded steam room

Feeder

To see SFVersCumBoy's original blog post click here

After a long day at work I needed some down time and my daily gym workout and cardio. I headed to the gym, and took care of the cardio portion. Worked out and sweaty, I headed back to the locker room. As I had stepped off of the treadmill I saw a hot business man going to the locker room. Grabbing my towel and stripping off my sweat soaked jock, I saw him in the glass reflection. He was stripping down and putting on a towel...hmmmm, he might be hitting the steam room. I stepped out of my jock and threw my towel around my waist and headed straight for the steam. Someone was already sitting there, so I just dropped my towel and sat down. Now, most guys will sit there with a towel wrapped around them but I figure that if we are not sharing it with females then I can let it all hang out...and it makes the hunting much easier. Just as I thought, the hot business man walked in and sat to the other side of me. I looked over and saw a swimmer's build with salt 'n pepper hair on his chest. He also had that sexy salt 'n pepper thick hair on his head. His towel was basically still wrapped around his waist. The first guy got up and left, but then in walked a middle aged Italian guy that I have seen before, and had even taken a load or two from his cock. OK - no problem, I thought. I already noticed that the salt 'n pepper was looking around out of the corner of his eye. Taking my initiative, I stood up bare assed and walked to the shower. I took a real quick rinse and walked back. Of course, I made sure I was semi hard and let the businessman see my pierced cock bouncing. I sat back down and watched the other two guys. As I said, the Italian was a given so it was a matter of whether the business man was interested. Catching him looking over, I decided it was a good time to be sure my PA was still there...I pulled my cock and adjusted the ring. Letting my cock drop down, it was thicker than before and he noticed. Now that I had his attention, I let nature take it's course. As the blood flowed to my shaft and thickened it, I looked over at the Italian. He knew what could happen and just looked back. I grabbed my cock again to adjust it and let it lay across my thigh and that was the end of it...the business man definitely saw and his cock started to get hard. Once I knew it was a done deal, I reached over and grabbed his cock. Meeting no resistance, I then leaned over and took his fully hard 8 inches in my mouth and swallowed to the base. Right away I could tell that was what he liked, and I just kept going. To get out of the door, I scooted over and told the salt 'n pepper stud to follow. He scooted down, and I went back to work. We all knew to keep an eye out, and I was able to spend a couple of minutes going down on his cock over and over. He stopped me a couple times as he got closer to cumming. After each pause, I would grab his cock and deep throat until his balls were hitting my chin and he would get harder and thicker. I told him that I wanted to taste his load before he left. From the smile and his nod, I knew it was going to be mine. He stood up and wanted to sit between me and the Italian. We all sat closer and grabbed each others cock. As he stroked the third, I also leaned over and pulled his cock into my mouth. It was not long before Italian was close. While he pumped away on his shaft I leaned over offered my hand to catch his load. Knowing what I wanted, he kept jacking. Then it was time for the cum....thick, white and he let it flow out of his cock into my hand. Once he was spent, I pulled my hand to my mouth and ate half of his cum - the rest I offered to salt 'n pepper business man. He licked the rest of the load off my hand. Now it was his turn. He stroked a bit more, and told me that he was about to cum. I leaned over and put my mouth over his head as it erupted. Volley after volley of cum shot onto my tongue and filled my mouth. I swallowed the first few spurts and he kept cumming. After I came up and could still taste his sweet load, he stroked and more came oozing out. I swooped down and licked up that extra cum and cleaned off the tip of his cock. To be sure I did not miss a drop, I licked around the head and down the shaft. The Italian left the steam room, and it was just the two of us. He reached over and returned the favor by stroking my cock. After tasting two loads, and with his spunk still coating my mouth it was not long before I erupted all over his hand and the floor. We both used the shower to do a quick clean up, and then sat back down to enjoy the relaxing steam. 3474577974612100795-7335826560776958075?l=sfverscumboy.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.