[2 Pigs] nyc snowstorm breeding plus a question

AnonStory

On Thursday, amidst all the hyped-up storm warnings, I had plans to have dinner with Adam (SkinOnSkin). Hadn’t seen him a while and needed to catch up. We went for Mexican and had way too many margaritas and got a bit drunk. He was telling me all these hot stories (like being woken up in college by his roommate giving him a blowjob) and I kept telling him, “DUDE! You *have* to blog that!” All this stuff that was too hot not to share. Like I said I was a bit drunk so I don’t remember all of them, but here’s one: hooking up with a hottie at a bar, taking him home, falling asleep, and waking up to the guy trying to work his cock into him bareback, letting him, and as they’re fucking noticing a biohazard tattoo. Or back when he was neg getting one of those “let me just put the tip in” fucks from a guy who turned out to be poz. Like I said, a lot of stuff that was too hot not to share!

I was already horny from this hot subway incident that morning. On the 1 train on my way to work a tall young Latin guy, really cute, was standing by the door and sporting the most enormous hardon in his jeans. It snaked sideways all the way to his pocket. I was turned on beyond belief. He saw me looking but didn't seem to care. I was late so I had to get off at my stop but now I wish I'd stayed. I couldn't take my eyes off it. I wonder what he was thinking about.

While Adama and I were having dinner I was texting back-and-forth with this cute 27yo kid I’d met online a few days ago. He'd hit me up with a very simple and to-the-point message: “cum breed my ass.” We got to talking and texting and his messages were totally slutty, just wanted to get loaded. But he wasn’t going to be ready for a while, so Adam and I kept drinking. Eventually we decided to go over to Adam’s and hang out for a bit.

I also wanted his help with a tech thing on the blog that I couldn’t figure out how to do. I want to put on some kind of PayPal or “make a contribution” button. Here’s my idea: start up a “bring Matt back to NYC” fund. Start saving $ to get a plane ticket and 2 or 3 nights in some dive hotel, then get Matt back to NYC and we can have a real big no-holds-barred cumfest. Anyway, Adam said he knew how to do that.

So we start walking back to his apartment, and the storm is crazy, we’re being pelted by this blizzard of ice. Then we pass by one of those psychic places that are all over in Manhattan. This one said $5 readings. Suddenly we decide to go in and get a reading. Five bucks, why not?

Psychic’s assistant comes out and asks which kind of reading we want, pointing to a price list on the wall, and it was full of all these hugely expensive services, like $50, $100, etc., and we were like, um, we came in for the $5 reading, and she was like, oh that’s just for students. So we turn to leave, and then Psychic herself comes out and starts to bargain with us, and eventually we agree to a quick reading for a lot less. I don’t remember how much it was, but I know I left there with not a $ left in my pocket, and I think I had maybe $30 when we left the restaurant.

Anyway, my reading was pretty bogus. Stuff like, “Is there a Michael in your life, or David?” And yeah there is, but come on, I would be surprised if there is anyone who doesn’t know anyone named David or Michael. And just stuff like “you will live a long life” (really?!) and “beware of an investment opportunity” etc.

But here’s the wild thing: when Adam sat down, she took his palm, looks at it, looks up and goes, “Who is Dan?” Then she started asking about all this really personal dead-on family stuff that we had been talking about over dinner. Kind of uncanny.

Then I get a text from the hottie who wanted to get bred, so I left Adam and got in a cab and headed uptown to this slut’s apartment. I took a pic as I was stroking my cock in the cab.

cab.JPG

He wanted the anonymous scene, so he buzzed me and left the door open for me. I found him on his bed naked, with his ass in the air. I immediately dove in and starting sniffing and licking. I sensed the distinctive (and enticing) smell of cum, so I asked if he’d been bred already, and he said yes. I was eating his ass, working my fingers in, and tasting. I asked him to push it out for me, but he said he’d taken the other load earlier in the day and didn’t have it anymore. Oh well, but still a delicious ass. I lubed with spit and pushed in, but needed lube since it wasn’t slick enough. Once lubed I pounded away and shot my boys deep in him.

The pillow talk was enough to get me to donate another set of batter. He told me he’d tested neg only a month ago, but just loved raw cock, had just started taking all loads bareback, and “didn’t care” if he caught the bug or not. And the stories he had to tell me, taken 4 loads the day before, 10 over the weekend, and a personal record of 22 in one night recently. Fucking hot, right?

Oh, and get this – he’s a med student. He wants me to breed him again. Can’t wait.

p.s. question for you guys: I know this kid who keeps spelling loads as "loAds" - always with a capital "A" - anyone know what that means?? As in, "cum fuck me and give me some loAds."

And lastly I'll leave you with a photo of another subway hottie.

subwayhottie1a.jpg

5486372999613260578-9031753378415917653?l=mattanddanssexualadventures.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.