[Life In The Raw] Folsom Aftermath- Mindtrip on bottom

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

During the Folsom streetfair, I eat the ass of this really hot muscled black guy that is friends with Jake. A few days after, he friended me on facebook, and told me that he was going to be in town.

He told me that he wanted my ass. I informed him that my ass was under lock and key.

"Who has the key? Jake? Well, I'll just have to ask him then."

I fucking swear, a minute later, I get a text message from Jake, telling me that his buddy from Folsom wanted my ass, and that he wants me to bottom for him and get pictures to send him.

The day came, and I went to Faultline for beerbust to hang out with him for a bit, it really just ended up as us making out the entire time.

We drove back to his place, and his sweet demeanor was gone.

He became very dominant, i was gagging on his dick.

Then he had me get on my hands and knees, and he ate my sweaty and hairy hole,

I hit the poppers, and he added some SPUNKLUBE to his ass and my hole.

His dick has a mean curve to it, but I did my best to take it.

I kept hitting the poppers as he used my hole.

He took some pics of it to send Jake, and he flipped me on my back, we kissed and i pulled his nipples, and squeezed my hole around his dick, then he drove his dick all the way in. Making me throw my head back,

"LOOK AT ME!! DONT TAKE YOUR FUCKING EYES OFF OF ME!!!" he demanded, he drove his dick in me, and i kept looking at him, I begged for him to unload inside me.

"You want my sperm huh, think you deserve it, you really want my sperm?"

He kept fucking, I kept squeezing my hole on his cock, and soon, he unloaded deep in my hole.

He stayed in me, and i squeezed my dick and moved my ass up and down on his dick, while i tweaked his nipples. His dick slid out and he took a few pictures while felching my hole.

He hugged me and told me, "Yeah, I can see why you are Jake's boy."

6205496180732721325-6284252738696277624?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.