Regular buddy fills me with his load and piss

BBbottombear

One of my regular buddies comes over today and we get down to business. We've fucked so many times we're shedding closes the second he is in the door. He always wants in the hole as soon as possible but today he is extra aggressive telling that he is going rape my hole and fill me up. We fuck in every position imaginable. We pause for a drink of water and the next thing I know I'm bent over in the kitchen taking him doggy style. We move back to the bedroom and he tells me that he is ready to fill me up. I tell him to give it to me and he stops and I can feel him being very still but his cock twitches a little in me and I think he has just unloaded but he starts calling me his little piss slut and I feel my hole filling up warm and wet. He's pissing straight up my ass. He pulls out and pisses all over my ass and hole. I can feel it warm and running down my leg. I suck him again drinking up the last drops. He's rock hard again and ready to fuck again. I get on all fours on my fuck bench he breeds my hole good and hard. His load is leaking out now. I'm using it as lube to stroke looking for the next load.

• Upvote 1