[Sperm Pig] Bad Sex.

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

You know there’s an old adage: sex is like pizza— even when it isn’t good, it’s still pizza.

Well, I wish I could say this were true, but alas. Not always.

Saturday night I went out with friends, and when I got home I was a bit buzzed and horny. So I got online.

I soon found a willing top who was looking to travel. He wanted someone to “worship his 7x6 dick”.

I told him I would as long as he let my ass worship it to get the load. He was all about that. So I invited him over.

I should have known something was up when I answered my door an he is standing in my hallway in boots, biking shorts an a harness. With his cock out.

Um— security cameras??

Anyway, we got down to the “worshiping” and he turned into a very bossy top.

“Suck my cock— no, lower. And work my nipples! Too hard on the left one!! Put your arms here.”

Etc.

I did my best to oblige him, but he obviously wanted to just park his cock all the way down my throat. That’s it.

And he wasn’t getting very hard.

Eventually we moved to my bed (we were on my couch first) and we started fucking.

Only he couldn’t stay hard.

An he kept wanting me to go ass to mouth and work his nips to get him hard. Which never quite worked.

So he’s basically pushing rope and I’m trying my best to please him with gentle, consistent nipple play, but it isn’t working.

Eventually he says he wants to fuck me while I lay face down in the floor, legs together.

We tried. It didn’t work. So he straddled me and jacked off. An jacked off

And jacked some more.

After 15 minutes of this I just told him to get off of me and that “this” obviously wasn’t working for either of us.

He got dressed quietly and headed home. Leaving me quite unfulfilled.

Worst. Pizza. Ever.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.