[My Load Deep In You] WTF?

Feeder

To see My Load Deep In You's original blog post click here

Went to a bud's glory hole, was enjoying his warm mouth when a young Latino walked in. He stripped, and began to rub my back and ass. His fingers slid down to my hole, where I pulled him off and said, "No" He then began to rub my balls and ask how I liked the mouth that was sucking my cock. I told him it was great, and began to unload in my cocksucker. I pulled out, got dressed, and began to walk away. Latino began to follow me, and I said, "Go back and get your cock sucked. He gives great head." He told me, "We don't do that" I thought, "Hmm, whatever" Then he asked me if I were married, and if I were "clean" I replied no and yes respectively, but couldn't figure out what either question had to do with anything, especially if he had no intention of getting his cock sucked. I wonder what those do when they're together. 2856469041485238199-4008553492084677770?l=myloaddeepinyou.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.