[Sperm Pig] Old Skool Fucking

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

In this day of the internet and phone apps, hooking up has gotten very easy.

However, I was out of town this past weekend and evidently went back in time ad I got my ass fucked the old fashioned way: rest stop and bathhouse.

First up was the rest stop.

I was heading back to the airport on Sunday and I was still out in the boonies when I decided I needed a pit stop. So I pulled in to a lovely rest area— one which had a nature trail and overlook.

As I was parking, I noticed a guy get out of his car and head onto the trail. I followed.

We got to the overlook, a couple crotch grabs and we were heading off trail for some fun.

Dude was older and had 7 inches of meat— rock hard and a big mushroom head. I sucked him for awhile, then he sucked me.

I told him I wanted him to fuck me. He was game. So I dropped trou, slicked up with spit, and took his cock.

Two minutes later he was filling my butt with his seed. We then zipped up and went our separate ways.

As I still had time to kill before my later flight, I did a google search and discovered the city I was heading to had a bathhouse.

So I went.

It was not horribly busy, but I managed to suck many cocks— only got 4 to cum in my mouth. But they did include a hot ginger cub and a guy with a cock so thick I could barely get the head in my mouth.

I did ask big cock guy to fuck me, but he declined.

I was also sucked a LOT and had my ass eaten several times while I was fellating others.

I still managed to get 3 cocks in my ass that afternoon (and 2 loads) which was quite a feat given the lack of talent and the fact that everyone there seemed to be all about sucking.

First fuck was an older guy with a bad toupe/combover. I really couldn’t tell. But he had a nice, thick 6.5” dick.

He got me back to his room and fucked me like a champ for like 20 minutes. All angles and positions. He fid wear a condom, And eventually pulled out and came on my ass.

Meh.

Second guy was in the glory hole booths. I had just finished sucking off a guy, and when he left, this sawed-off Latino dude takes his place at the hole.

Big 7.5 inch cock sticks through and I suck the hell out of it. After 5 minutes he pulls back, leans down and tells me he wants to come to my booth to fuck my mouth.

I told him I’d rather he fucked my ass.

He came over and told me to get him good and wet. I did. Then he told me he was gonna fuck me. Hard. He spun me around and shoved in roughly.

Because of our height difference I had to really squat down. But shit if he didn’t grab my hips and try to hurt me with his dick!

I was facing the door of the booth an doing my best to keep my balance and not cry out with each slam into my asshole.

Then I noticed a little light coming through one of the glory holes and realized we were giving a show to someone in the next booth. They may even have been filming it.

Hung Latino guy didn’t last long and soon I was feeling his dick spasming inside me. So I milked him— he love that!

Shortly after that, I found another older gentleman with an 8 incher in the steam room. After sucking him awhile I said I’d love to take him up my ass.

We went back to his room and I rode his cock til he flooded my guts, then I came all over his chest. He licked all that up then we went to shower.

Of course it was then time for me to think about leaving— just when the place was starting to get more clients.

Oh well. Maybe next time I’m in town I can take a few more loads.

As it was, my ass was quite full for my flight home.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.