[iBLASTinside] Bitter

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

I had planned on writing a hot story about my encounter last week with a terrific Latino boy. His copper eyes, his smooth body, his massive uncut cock and his incredible tight ass.

He kisses like crazy and I bred him despite him asking me not to do so. I was pumping his ass so hard he was about to cum so I let him.

You see, he’s a top. Not usually a bottom.

I lifted his legs and took a whiff. No stank. So I went in for that darting lick —*just beneath his balls and well above his pucker.

I came back with a mouth full of bitterness.

Fuck.

How anyone could have shit that far away from their asshole, especially knowing they were off to play baffled me. I decided he needed a kiss.

In the back of my head, I knew it was toxic.

star_green.png* * *star_blue.png* * *star_green.png* * *star_blue.png

Sunday, I felt weird. By Sunday night, I began with whole-body aches and pains. These usually mean an oncoming fever. As I get them, let me tell you,*acetaminophen*or*ibuprofen make no dent in the relief. I went scouring through the house on Monday for anything stronger, finding a few left over pills from oral surgeries and others I’d kept for rainy days.Man, it was raining Friday night.Not raining outside but into my toilets. I knew exactly what this was. I’d had it twice before. Once when I was much younger but the last time I’d had it, I spent five days in the hospital.

Shigella opens-in-new-window-w.png.rage-against-the-bossy-bottom-300x150.pngShigella is not fun. I really do not recommend it at all. And if you wonder why I get fucking pissed off at bottoms who don’t clean their asses, this is the number-one-with-a-bullet reason why opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png.Tuesday morning, I was first thing in the doctor to get everything updated get the new stuff.Thank God for an understanding Gay doctor who gave me what I needed.I’m on the mend, missing a full week of work for a decent hook-up (not worth the pain and suffering I’ve gone through).

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

Going Back to Ecuador

Sometimes there's a need for reliability and last night was one of them. Already with sleeping pil...

Thanks God It’s Over

2010 sucked ass. Ass without a load in it. Ass with the flavor of a condom. I'm glad it's over. Here...

Anniversary of the Last Time I Touched a Vagina Coming Up Soon

Well, upcoming a momentous event. I will be halfway to 90. If I were to be an optimistic man*— and I...

Bareback Booty Call

I've been busy.Hooking up can be work. And some of these damn fucking bottoms make it more fucki...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.