[Life In The Raw] The hot muscle fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Contacted a guy last week who was in town on business, we made plans to hookup when he had time.

That time ended up being 1am Monday morning, I went to his hotel room downtown, and man, was he fucking handsome. Solid. Muscle. Furry. We undressed and we kissed as I toyed with his hole. He moaned softly, then I laid him on the bed, and munched his hole, licking deep in his furry asshole.

I laid back and he licked and slurped on my balls.

I grabbed the lube and worked my dick into his tight ass.

I could tell it was hurting him, but he told me not to pull out. He wanted this as much as I did.

I put him on his back and worked into him, pressing in all the way, his hole began to open and loosen for me.

Then I put him on his stomach, and put both hands on his shoulders and began to drill his ass.

I hadn't cum since wednesday, and could have cum at any moment.

I held off, then nailed him harder.

I felt myself getting close and I unloaded deep in his ass, we both felt that huge load soak his hole.

I pulled out and we made out, kissing and talking. He licked my balls again, he we kissed more, my finger in his furry cumhole. Then I got hard and nailed him again, adding a second load to his hole.

I great fuck, and one I hope to repeat.6205496180732721325-5896069550195884993?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.