[iBLASTinside] Get Fucking Sleazy in Atlanta…

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

When people visit Atlanta*— or even those who live here*— I’ll get an e-mail asking about getting cum. When can I get it? Where is best tonight? How can I get the most cum in my ass? Where’s the ass?

It’s always difficult to say when and where to give and get it in Atlanta. This town is about as fickle as a dill pickle. However, I did sit down and tried to capture it in a chart (that you can see above). If the place is open, it’s got color. If it’s closed (or closing down), it’s black. If I know it to be full of cum, you’ll see it cum white.

I’ve also created a new page, added to my Sleazy Guide to Atlanta opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png. The Where to Find Cum When in Atlanta*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png*includes the chart but also offers some advice including a weekend suggestion of how a bottom can get the most loads. Of course, if you’re a bottom coming into town, let me know*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png*and I can help make any additional suggestions and might add to the mix you get.

I’ve also added the known fuck hotels and hook-up clubs to the Sleazy Atlanta Guide.

All in service of the cum freaks out there.

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

Dark Passenger: I Can Do It Myself

In the rural South during the 1970s and 1980s, sex turned out to be one of those things we didn't di...

Vacation Travel to Breed

Part of me doubts this might work out but I decided to float this little trial balloon and see where...

Shaggy Lad Shag

Craigslist can be real hit or miss here lately, especially with some assholes flagging any hint of b...

Travel Diary: The Man Who Would Be Paduwan

I hesitate to write this encounter for many reasons: Since it occurred over several hours, I wil...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.