[Life In The Raw] Team Pig Halloween Party

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

Last night I went to the Team Pig sex/Halloween party in Silverlake.

I have yet to be let down by these parties and this one was no exception.

One of the major highlights of this party, was meeting and breeding Rob Rodin,

ever since I saw a gangbang video with him years ago, I have wanted to get in his big meaty ass.

We chatted on Barebackrt.com and he told me that he was going to be there.

I got there and I fucked a few guys, but was determined to save my first load for when Rob showed up. I finally ran into him, and I gave him a tour of the place, since he had never been there.

We got up to the upstairs bedroom play area and I got him on his hands and knees and began to tongue fuck his amazing big butt. I lubed up my dick and slid into his ass, damn, was just an amazing feeling hole, I grabbed his jockstrap and nailed his ass while others watched, jerked off and cheered on. I kept fucked his ass, harder and harder, until my first of many loads began to boil up and I shot my load deep into his guts.

There was a bottom in a sling, who by the time i go to him, he had taken 14 loads up his hole,

I immediately had to felch that cummy hole, and slide my dick effortlessly into his wrecked cunt,

Soon, I fired off another load for the night, adding to his creamy hole.

There was a very sexy bottom being fucked upstairs, his Daddy finding men that he wanted to watch breed his boy. He spotted me, and asked me if i wanted his boys hole, I did. I grabbed hold, and fucked him, firing off my third load for the night.

There was a sexy latin boy getting nailed, and i got a piece of him, adding to his hole.

Later on I got word that a guy ive wanted to fuck for a while was upstairs taking loads, I went up and i ate and fucked his cum filled ass, then fucked him until I added a load. I fucked him again later, once again eating his perfect ass, and fired off 2 more loads into him.

After that I was spent, as you could imagine, and I went home, late night, but a very fun fuckfest.6205496180732721325-2786370727373276995?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.