hangover from hell, but TEN cocks taken quite nicely

ventured to Steam today with the worse hangover ever. was having a awesome afternoon but too many poppers mixed with the hangover n i felt extremely sick, so i had to call it a day after my tenth cock, it was a shame as it was still early, n think i could have been on target to beat my record of fifteen cocks in one aft.

all ten cocks were nicely raw, no one attempted to put a rubber on, one of the cocks was bloody massive, n he bit my arse before he fucked me, need to draw some blood before i get my raw cock up there. do u want my cum mixing into your blood stream, yes i shouted, cum in me, mix it with my blood

i didnt realise this guy had unlocked the door, suddenly a lad (very young n very fit) had put his cock upto my mouth to suck him whilst this older guy tore me apart.

the young lads partner was also stood in the room, and when the old guy shot his load, the young lads partner replaced him and he fucked me hard n raw and shot his load deep into my veigns. the other young lad then had a go too.

that was awesome

• 3 years later...