[Sperm Pig] Hot Sauna Fuck

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

On Saturday I got bred in the sauna at my gym by a hot, black guy.

It was a bit of a challenge, due to the amount of foot traffic and interruptions, but we eventually got the job done.

I’ve seen this guy at the gym off an on for while. Light skin, muscular, intriguing blue eyes, and swinging at least 7.5 inches of meat.

Anyway, he let it be known that he was interested when we were in the steam room so we started jacking off for each other.

But we kept getting interrupted!

First by a creepy, lurker guy that was obviously gay but couldn’t take a hint to leave.

But more annoyingly we were often interrupted by “al Qaeda”.

At least that’s what my would-be top called him.

The guy is actually Somali (so technically he would be Al Shabaab), but he is like a sauna spy or something. I swear he never works out and just spends HOURS bouncing between the sauna and steam room.

He never speaks. Never removes his towel. I’ve never seen him “naked”. He just sits.

And disrupts any sort of fun sexy times.

Unless you can work around him. Which we did.

Al Qaeda went to the steam room so Blue Eyes and I had some alone time in the sauna. While jacking an stating at each other I said “Damn, I want you to fuck me.”

That really got him going!

“Fuck yeah! I wanna drill that beefy, muscle ass— get those big nuts swinging— damn!”

So I stood up, spit in my hand and lubed up.

We got about 30 seconds of fucking before Geeky Lurker came out of the shower and interrupted us.

Fuck.

Next time was after Lurker left and “Al” headed downstairs. We got going again and Blue Eyes was just increasing his tempo and getting close when Al came back.

Double Fuck!

Blue Eyes pulled out just in time and we separated before getting caught. All while he was cursing al Qaeda under his breath and telling me he was so close.

We cooled off and waited. There were a few more guys that came and went, yet Al remained.

Eventually Blue Eyes and I were alone again in the sauna and Al went to sit down outside and cool off.

He was steps away from the sauna, but we didn’t care. I could see him out the window to make sure he wasn’t coming in, and spit lubed again.

Blue Eyes came up behind me, shoved in, and we humped like crazed weasels— but quietly.

It took about a minute, an there was a quickening of breath, then a shudder and his cock was throbbing its swimmers into my guts.

I milked him as best I could, then we did the slow pull out. A blob of his cum hit the sauna plank floor.

We left it for Al.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.