[Life In The Raw] Hot gangfuck

Feeder

Click here to see Life In The Raw's original blog post...

A bubble assed bottom was taking loads last night in Hollywood.

I went over and 3 guys were using him, he was wearing a blindfold, one guy was riding his dick, the one riding his dick then fucked his ass, while he was fucking him, he was getting fucked by me. He soon shot his load up the bottom's hole.

He pulled out and I began fucking the bubbleassed bottom, his hole was loose, cumfilled, and amazing. I grabbed his big butt while I pounded his ass, then another top wanted a turn, so i pulled out and let him go ahead, then he had the bottom ride him, and I came up from behind, and we began to double fuck his bubblebutt.

He was moaning louder than ever, whimpering at times, and saying that it felt out of this world,

Then we flipped him on his stomach, and I rode his ass hard until i shot deep inside of him. When I got dressed, the other top fucked his cumfilled ass and fired off his sperm in his ass.

I came back 30 minutes later, still horny, everyone was gone and he no longer had the blindfold on.

He got on his hands and knees and I ate his messy and cummy hole.

Tongueing him deep, eating all that anon semen from his butt.

Then I got behind him, and rode his ass, then pinned him down on his stomach, flipped him on his side, then on his stomach again. Before dumping a second load into him doggy style.

I left, leaving him to get used for a few more hours.

6205496180732721325-1790418182283204183?l=mindtrip-lifeintheraw.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.