[iBLASTinside] Furry Fuck Jizzjoy

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Let me make one thing clear: I am an equal opportunity fucker.

Sure, I’ve got my thing for the exotics*— Asians, Latins and the smooth twinks that occasionally cross my path. But you don’t have to be in your twenties or smooth for me to fuck you.

I’m at work and my iPhone hits BBRT*opens-in-new-window-w.png. I use it to kill my long-ass days on the job or maybe to plan a hook-up. Lately, I’ve been walking into the office at 6:30 a.m. or a little earlier. I’ve been in the office almost an hour with the drudgery of my fucking 10-hour day already giving me a throbbing headache when I get a message.

“If you don’t mind heading to my neck of the woods, I’d be glad to take your load.”

Turns out his neck of the woods is the same godforsaken suburb of Atlanta I’m working in. Odd but*exhilarating since I’m almost 28 miles as the crow flies from my homebase. This thirtysomething hot fucker picked me from the collection of folks online.

I respond, letting him know we’re in the same town. And since his profile is nice enough to show face, I unlock my photos.

I’m no prize. I’m in my mid-forties, could stand to lose another 10 pounds, an admitted nerd and completely comfortable in my own skin. My cock is seven inches and, if you lick my balls, it swells just a little more to make it maybe almost seven-and-a-half. I’ve had men suck me hard at gloryholes only to walk away because my cockhead barely long enough to make them choke (and it points the wrong way).

As I said, I’m no prize.

When a half-hour had passed, I wasn’t surprised that my local boy hadn’t responded.

Beside, he was six foot four inches tall with jet black hair and a thick goatee with sideburns almost to the point of a President Lincoln beard. His piercing dark brown eyes and barrel chest made him a handsome figure with almost a menacing look except for some softness around the edges. I figured him out of my league and, well, he probably looked my geekiness over and decided something else might suit him better.

Such is life.

Then, a little while later, I got a couple of messages in rapid succession.

First one told me how much he loved my blog.

Next one gave me his address.

We started texting and before I knew it, he actually texted me a photo of himself reading my blog (apparently inspired by a particular entry*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png). I told him I’d come by for lunch. He promised to be ready and for the next few hours, we texted back and forth a variety of thoughts.

Apparently, he ran across a few entries regarding my particular like of the smooth Asians, pointing out that if I were to expect anything short of furry, I’d be disappointed. And I reassured him that I happened to be an equal opportunity fucker.

Throughout the time we chatted, my cock would rise up in my jeans and alert me again and again of the nearing of the hour when I could leave. I had a conference call just before lunch, which I found difficult to concentrate.

When I finally clocked out and got to my car, punching in his address, his home happened to be less than five minutes from my office.

Fuck.

I was in his driveway so damn quick and when I approached his door, he opened it. We went immediately to his room and before the door finished closing, he was on his knees.

He’d obviously been reading plenty. In fact, I could see my blog still open on his computer. His mouth didn’t head for my cock but for my balls. Straight at them. With ever so light the touch, his oral skills apparent, he began caressing my balls and licking them. My cock snapped to attention and I could see a glistening of precum already.

This hot man would get a juicy assful.

As he continued his oral work, he would eventually let his mouth envelope my cock with his warmth on this chilly October day. My pants and underwear still around my ankles, I knew this wouldn’t be a quick fuck. I’d enjoy myself.

We paused long enough for me to slip my jeans, underwear and shoes off. I hopped onto the bed and spread my legs so he could get at my balls easier*— especially since I’d shaved them earlier in the week.

He spit liberally on my cock as he finished up the blowjob and then climbed up and began to take a seat*— just like I love to begin the fuck. He’d come out of the shower a little earlier and I could feel the*squeaky*tightness of the water-washed ass as he tried to sit on me. Without a foreskin, it hurt just a touch, because my rock-hard cock attempted to penetrate into that tightness.

Then I felt it begin to break through. His jaw clenched. I knew he felt the initial pain-pleasure mix of that invader entering him. But soon the pain began to leave his face, replaced only by pleasure.

I moved my hands up his belly, rubbing the black fur on his broad chest, pulling his shirt up. At six-foot-three myself, it’d been a while since I’d fucked someone my size. Even the larger men didn’t happen to be the same height. This man probably had twenty pounds on me. I liked his strength over me, riding my cock into a kind of submission. His meaty hands as large or even larger than mine. But his hairiness.

We were both taking from each other what we wanted.

His cock now swelled even larger. Where I had length, he had girth. The fucker’s cock would be something to get inside an ass. I’d heard of a beer can and now I felt one.

We fucked with abandon, saying nasty things to one another until he uttered the words I needed to hear: “I want your load.”

“You ready for it?” I asked.

He nodded.

“Let me fuck you from behind,” I said.

While I love to start with a man sitting on, there’s nothing like finishing on top of a man’s ass. I went inside him and wrapped my arms around him, my lips at his ear. My fingers went into the hairs of his chest right under his heart.

I’d snorted my poppers and I began asking him if he wanted my load.

“Yes please,” he said. “Give me your load. Please give me your load. I want your load. Please give it to me. Please. Please. Please.”

As I fucked, I went to my happy place where all that existing was my cock, his raw hole and his voice begging for my cum. And soon I went over the edge.

The moment I shoot, I come out of my daze and return to reality. And in that moment, he said, “FUCK!”

His ass clenched down.

And the most unique thing ever happened.

I know jizzjoy opens-in-new-window-w.png*exists. I’ve heard bottoms describe it. But with this man, I could FEEL it happen. You see, men can clench an ass. They can milk a cock. They can give pleasure. But this man knew my cum was flooding his ass. He was feeling my cock throb and shoot the load inside him.

As it did, my fingertips could feel his heart begin to beat out of his chest. Now, I knew he never snorted poppers. But his body was reacting as if he had. His heart picked up pace. He went into a kind of*hyperventilation. We were connected by cock, cum and heartbeats. I FELT his jizzjoy throughout his body. Not just in his ass.

He loved my cum and cock inside him.

While I would have to remove my cock from that hairy ass in a moment, I didn’t want to. I wanted to stay inside him and breed him again.

Hopefully he would invite me back to breed this beast again. And again.

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

Deceptively Fun #7: Military Rest Stop

So I've moved. If you've been wondering why I haven't written much, that's the reason.Nothing li...

Vacation Travel to Breed

Part of me doubts this might work out but I decided to float this little trial balloon and see where...

Q&A: Are You Happy?

Q. Your latest blog entry is on happiness and the perception that you apparently aren't happy; what,...

Blatino Joe

Help make Mark's birthday a little better while he's out of work with a donation. Learn more abo...

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.