The Halloween Party

(this is fictional)

I was invited to a Halloween party and yes it was a sex party. Basically everyone had to strip down at the door and you needed to wear a mask that covered your face and leave it on the entire time. Once you were in a room with someone or a couple of guys, you could remove the mask, but the mask was to be kept on at all times in common areas. I got there, stripped down, and donned my mask, which was an evil pumpkin mask with a fleece hood. I got a drink and started to walk around. I had never been to this house before. There were many guys there already in all shapes and sizes. Some well hung and others just average. The house was sort of set up to be scary, but nothing earth shattering. I then walked to the back of the house and there was a sign above a door saying ‘enter at your own risk’. I saw a guy come out and could see it was dark and had a black light and music playing. As I walked in I passed a guy walking out, hot body, hung. He held the plastic open for me and as I said thanks, I could see him checking out my ass.

I walked into the room, there were guys talking, laughing, having sex - normal dark room activities. I decided to hang out in a very dark corner so that I could see what was what. I had a guy come up to me, chubby, nice cock, he dropped to his knees and started to suck my cock. He was good and while he was doing this I saw the guy walking around from earlier. He walked over to me and told me to come with him. I did so, leaving the guy on his knees. He took me to a couch and we started talking. I finished my drink and he asked if I wanted another. I replied I did, he jumped up and went to get me another. He came back with one for him as well. "Drink up" he said as he handed me the drink. His cock was rock hard and was about nine inches with a huge PA. I drank up fast and started to stroke him. I was about to pull off my mask and go down on him when he said, "No, ride me." He pulled out some lube and lathered up and I hopped up and positioned myself. I sat slowly and as I was doing this he grabbed my shoulders and pulled me down to the base of his cock. I let out a loud yell from the pain. "Oh baby" is all he said. I started to ride once my ass got loosened up and he said "It should be a big load - I haven't shot in a few days."

We quickly were surrounded by a few guys who were watching and stroking. The top ordered me to suck cock, so I did as I was told, all the while riding this hung monster. I swallowed load after load. Some bigger cocks and some smaller. Then I started to suck another guy who, like the guy fucking me, had to be about nine inches. I went do to the base on him, swallowing his cock and he pulled out and walked away. I heard the guy fucking me say "Yeah baby, get in there." Thinking he was speaking to me, I asked "Get in where?", but with that the guy I had just been sucking started to slide his cock into my ass so I was double-dicked. I started to moan and begged the guys to stop. They both laughed and kept on doing it. I was pinned and could not move. The guy behind got all the way in and started to slide in unison with the other. Just then, the guy I was riding started to moan "Yeah bitch, take that charged up load." I knew what I was getting myself into, but to hear it made my stomach flip and at the same time get super hard. He was panting heavily at this point, and, pulling me all the way onto his cock, he blew his load. I could feel the cum shooting up in me. With that his buddy also began to pant and said the same thing about a 'charged load', whereupon I shot a load all over the other guy's chest. He chuckled, and said "Ahhhhh, your last neg load."

I stayed in position and eventually took another load from each of them. Eventually we disengaged and the two guys disappeared into a different room. I fell onto the couch to catch myself, and ended-up drifting off, only to wake-up with another cock in my ass. Turns out it was the the chubby guy who had been blowing me earlier. I guess I was the trick that night and they gave me the treats.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 4

• 6 years later...