[Sperm Pig] Big Cock / Creepy Dude

Feeder

Click here to see Sperm Pig's original post...

It had been over a year since I’d been bred by this guy. *But we saw each other online again last night, and within two sentences, I was agreeing to cum to his place so he could unload in my ass.

I got there and his place smelled faintly of pot, for which he apologized. *I said it was a pity he didn’t wait for me. *Which prompted him to pack the bong, and we took a couple hits each.

As I remembered it, he had a bigger-than-advertised cock and knew how to use it. *I was proven right.

His dick swells to a girthy 7.5 inches, and gets very hard. *And he loves to slow-fuck with it. *All the way in…. all the way out…. Repeat. *Then some faster fucking, but always a return to the full stroke.

It actually felt awesome, and while he was fucking me I kept thinking “Why the fuck don’t I let him breed me on a regular basis?”

We fucked for like 35 minutes solid, mostly me doggy on the bed, him standing. *Or me doggy on the floor in front of the mirror and him squatting behind me, watching himself fuck me in the mirror.

It’s all pretty hot, and by the end I was begging him for his load as my ass couldn’t take much more long dicking.

It was only when he came and then afterwards that I remembered why we don’t fuck more often.

First off, he doesn’t kiss. *And doesn’t suck cock. *He is pretty much just about fucking the hole. *Which is ok, but can be a bit one-dimensional.

Secondly, he doesn’t stay in my ass once he starts cumming. *I get the first couple squirts, then he’s yanking out violently and covering his cock, warding me off from even touching it because it’s “so sensitive”.

Thirdly, as soon, and I mean as SOON as his orgasm subsides, he runs for the bathroom. *Where he already has a bath drawn. *Which he gets into and sits there to clean himself up.

Lastly, he has all these toys and things around the fuck room in interesting poses. *It’s almost like being in some weird toymaker’s workshop. *Which, when I’m not so horny anymore, creeps me out just a bit.

So… it was a good fuck and I got his load in my hole. *But I’m not sure if I’ll be back anytime soon. *Probably in another year when I forget why it is we don’t fuck more often.

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.