Step daddy breeds my hole!

bbtwink

Yesterday was amazing. I brought my car to my mom's place since my stepfatherd is a mechanic. I arrived at at my mom's house in the afternoon to see that my mom had gone shopping with my younger brother. My stepfather and I started drinking beer, talking about what was wrong with my car, etc. My stepfather got pretty drunk, like always, and as I wasn't wearing a shirt, he repeatedly told me I had a nice body. Although I though his attention to my body was peculiar, I was fully prepared to shrug it off until suddenly he touched my body! I was utterly uncomfortable, and really nervous so I told him I needed to use the bathroom, but I added I'd be right back. When I stepped-out of the bathroom my stepfather was standing at the door and he told me he wanted to show me something - that happened to be in his bedroom. So I followed him to his room. That's where he showed me his cock! He told me he knew i was a little 'bitch boy' and he knew how much i liked cock. I just stood there frozen, watching his cock. He continued by ordering me to bend over - so I did! I mean 'c'mon I can't just leave a cock! He then proceeded to fuck me very well. He didn't last long but he sure did leave a nice load. After all was done and I was about to leave, he told me "Come back tomorrow" adding he'd help me with the car and that he would buy any parts I needed. I don't care anymore about my car! I want his load in me again!!!!

Edited by Hotload84

get him round to decorate your place next and you can take his loads each day he comes round........find lots of jobs for him to do.......afterall the more loads you get then its less for your mum.......get him used to fucking ass and he wont want your mum anymore LOL