[Spreading My Legs] CLEAN-UP PIG

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

Jumping online after Bill left, I found Bryce wanting to know how the fisting went. After filling him in on the details, I told him that Bill had breeded me deep before he left and I still had his seed in my ass. Bryce wanted me not do any cleanup at all as he was planning on stopping by my house to clean up my ass and take my load before picking up his partner at the airport.

Bryce has one of the hottest, hungriest asses I have come across so I was excited to get to play with him again. He showed up right on time and I let him in the front door. Dressed in a tight white tee shirt and jeans, his tan showing off perfectly. We started making out as soon as he got inside. Soon I had him stripped down to just his boots and a white and black jock. Sticking my tongue down his throat while reaching back and feeling his ass cheeks, my cock was very hard.

He didn't have alot of time to play as he had to be at the airport in less than an hour, so I didn't lead him into the bedroom but instead took him into my informal living room. After stripping off my jeans (I wasn't wearing a shirt) I was only clad in the same jock I had on when Bill was here. Bryce started sucking my cock like a good pig...taking it deep down his throat. Below is a shot of him on his knees in front of me taking my dick.

002.JPG

After sucking my dick a bit, he turned me around and started lapping at my cummy hole. I pushed back and let some of Bill's cum seep out of my hole and into Bryce's mouth. I quickly spun around and started making out with him so I could taste my hole and Bill's sperm as well. Standing back up and turning around Bryce started tongue fucking my hole...cleaning my sweaty cummy hole up.

It was now my turn to enjoy Bryce's ass. As I turned him around and bent him over the end of my pit group I could see this pig can follow directions. I had told him earlier that I wanted him plugged so that after I seeded him I could replug him and then he could pick up his boyfriend with a plug and my cum in his hole.

001.JPG

I slowly worked the thick black butt plug out of his ass and could tell this ass had been used. Bryce told me that his partner had been out of town for a few days and he was taking advantage of the alone time to whore out. Over the last few days he had been fucked and fisted by a bisexual guy, breeded by a latino daddy, bred by Bill and had been fucked that morning by a black thug with 9" of cock. He said he still had the black guys's nut in his hole so my tongue immediately started working on his hole sucking out that load. I had placed the butt plug directly from his ass into his mouth while I cleaned out his hole.

003.JPG

After giving his cunt a tongue bath, I made out with my pig for awhile. Knowing we were on a time limit I decided to fuck him so I slipped my raw cock into his wet hole.

004.JPG

I knew it wouldn't take long to shoot my load so I started fucking him hard over the end of the couch. With the taste of the black guy's nut in my mouth I could feel my nuts tightening up. I knew it was going to be a big load as I hadn't gotten off in a few days. His ass lips grabbed my shaft and milked it as I started to feel my nut working it's way up. Shortly I couldn't hold back and with a final thrust started erupting deep into his pig hole.

005.JPG

After cumming, I laid on the couch as my pig crawled on top of me and sucked my cock clean. He came up and we started making out as I reached behind and fingered his ass a bit and brought my cummy fingers back between our lips and we licked my fingers clean on my cum.

006.JPG

Not wanting all the cum to drip out, I got up and bent him over the couch again and worked the butt plug back up his hole...trapping the four day load in his cunt. He dressed and we kissed goodbye. My dick was getting hard again thinking about him picking up his boyfriend at the airport with a butt full of cum.

A bit later I got an email from him telling me that he couldn't wait to get home and take out the butt plug and have my cum for dinner! No wonder he is my favorite pig!!1634756165775156548-8167514089408004283?l=ryanamc2.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.