told me to take his poz cum and be the whore I am

Planopitchcatch69

It was a very busy weekend... Hit up the baths last night and within 15 minutes of getting my room I had a beautiful black guy ask if he could come into my room. I said yes and he proceeded to have me suck his huge cock, It had to be at least 10 inches and as thick as a can of redbull. He told me to turn over and I took a huge hit of poppers as he rammed it into my ass. It hurt like hell but the poppers sure did help. He fucked me for a good 30 minutes in just about every position and he told me he was close. I told him I wanted it inside me since he was fucking me bareback. He asked me if I was really sure that I wanted his load. I said fuck yeah and begged for him to breed me. He all of a sudden just stopped fucking me. I thought I has made him mad and asked what was wrong, he told me he was cumming. That's when I felt his cock swell and my ass got warmer. It was so hot. He pulled out and I cleaned his cock and he was gone. A little while later another guy came by the room and he started to suck my cock, he took one look at my hot bubble butt and said he was actually looking to get fucked but he wanted to fuck me. He ate my ass and sucked the load out and swallowed it then slid his cock in. It wasn't huge but I didn't care as long as I got his load. He fucked me for about 10 minutes then grunted and filled my ass. He then climbed on top of me and rode my rock hard shaft until he got my load. And it was a huge thick load too! he climbed off, licked my cock clean with my cum and the others that were already in him and he left. One more guy fucked me but it was just okay. He didn't cum in me.

Then tonight I had a fuck bud from bbrts hit me up and ask if I needed a poz load. I was at his door in 15 minutes and he started to fuck me almost instantly. Right before he blew his load he told me to take his poz cum and be the whore I am. I was in PIG heaven. OINK! The whole encounter took less than 10 minutes. It was perfect

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

fuck, u just got me rock hard. i was horny from the baths but when u got to the ..... told me to take his poz cum and be the whore I amnd be the whore I am.... that got me completely horny. cant wait to look out for your future last loads, and the poz loads. so u neg at moment?

I am still neg, been taking bb loads for about 18 years now and still test neg. Been seeking out poz loads for 3 years now and still testing neg. Maybe I haven't met the right man to knock me up. But I love trying!

you may have that mutation that makes you immune to HIV.

http://www.examiner.com/article/cured-of-aids-and-hiv-by-bone-marrow-transplant-with-specific-genes-for-immunity

Edited by ncl27

Went to kings steam in sydney last night for the tuesday special, had not been there for a month and need some breeding in my arse, first guy walked in and closed the door nice 9 inch dick fucked me for 10 minutes and asked did i want to be seeded yes please then oped the door another guy had been standing need the door listening to me being fucked and cam e in and fucked me doggy ice load no talk 10 minute fuck and seed , waited half hour went to a room and lay on my stomach feel a sleep and was woken by my regular fucker a nice 8 inch thick cock.

he always fucks me on my back and comes at least 2 / 3 times you do not know when he comes , just pulls out and leaves you with your arse full of seed. decided that i would go home and when for a quick walk to see who else had arrived a guy i had not see before waved me into his room great kisser and felt my arse got me on all fours and fucked me with out a word until he was about to blow and said can i come in side you yes yes , a good night normally meet a old guy who fists me but was not there may be next week

i thought i might have been immune, as id also took hundreds of poz loads. i got knocked up three yearsago, i got it at the same time as somet else which was treatable. they reckon if it wasnt for me getting the other thing then i wouldnt have got hiv.