This week-end at the local fetish club

bbjoca

So me and my fuckbuddy went down to our local fetish club... a very nice venue with a bar, dance floor and of course darkrooms...

Well I am typically posted in the darkroom, where I enjoy dumping loads or getting loads from horny guys... this saturday I had a kilt on, for easy access to anyone who felt like filling me up.

So I posted myself by one of the slings, and sure enough, after a while a nicely dressed leather guy hits me up. His cock is huge - hmm... maybe I should just suck it... but before I had a chance to say otherwise he pushed me down on the sling.

Of course, my legs go up in the air, and as I am wearing the kilt, my ass is ready for him. Just a bit of lube is needed and he presses his thick long cock inside me... I gasp - I am quite tight - and it hurts. But nothing a whiff of strong poppers can't cure... so I inhale deeply and relax my tight ass hole. He gets in all the way... aaahhhh the horny man... he starts slowly fucking me... until he feels I am totally relaxed... then he starts pounding my ass quite hard. I squeeze his dick with my muscles and my reward is not far away - with a growl he announces he's cuming in me and presses the whole kit inside me. After a couple of seconds he pulls out and I feel some of the spunk running down my ass crack.

A bit dizzy, I stand up and catch my breath for a while... but not for long. A dark, short indian guy enters the darkroom and starts working on my dick... he sucks it hard quite professionally.... :) at the same time he starts fondling my ass hole and he feels the cumdrenched hole quite deeply... when he realises he quite simply stands up, and turns me around - I am getting a stand-up fuck. His dick isn't as big as the previous guy, but feels nice anyway...it takes just a minute, and I have my second load.

Finally, my fuckbuddy decides to enter the darkroom as well. He comes in just in time to see the indian guy fill my guts with a groan, and just takse over, sliding in on the cum. Now, being asian, you might think he's got a small cock - but you'd be wrong. He's big. Bigger than me (and I have quite an average cock). He knows how to trigger my pre-cum, and fucks me hard. Another guy joins in, and sucks my cock. This is heaven - and I can't hold my load any more - the sucking guy gets it all in his throat, at the same time as I get my third load for the evening in my ass....

In all it was quite a good evening :)