twink gets load from daddy dick

bbtwink

hey guys yesterday was AMAZING!!! i posted a craigslist ad "twink wants load" and a married 53 year old white guy hit me up and said he had a load for me obviously i told him to come on over. he lived a hour away and i was so anxious to get a hot load! when he finally came over he wasnt joking when he said he really wanted to fuck me motherfucker was as hard as a rock when he came in i got naked showed him my boyhole and he just rammed his dick in me it hurt like hell but i dont care i wanted his load!! a minute later he was cumming i thought it was all over be he told me "youre not going anywhere boy there is more where that came from" when he said that i was so fucking happy! he gave me 2 more hot loads i was full with 3 hot thick loads in me after he was done he got up and left. i cant wait for my next load!!!!;)

• Upvote 2